Masturbate with paperslut

I’ve been wanting to focus on work but as I’m looking at my screen I find my hand slipping between my legs to stroke my wet pussy through my jeans. My nipples are so hard right now
Would love to watch you touch yourself as I stroke my thick hard cock. With all of this edging it’s gotten rather sticky

I’m enjoying the subtle feeling of my finger rubbing the crotch of my jeans and then stroking my hard nipples through my shirt. It feels so naughty doing it at my desk as I’m trying to work
Open your shirt. Just 1 button. Slide your finger in. Let it run over the thin material of your bra.

I’d love to give up on work, but it keeps pussy blocking me when I’m just getting into feeling good

That is an excellent idea! However I’d be a drooling, soaking mess. A blank stare as I sit there and feel my pussy vibe to orgasm again and again
Let someone else be in charge of the remote so you have no control of the vibe!

I’m enjoying the subtle feeling of my finger rubbing the crotch of my jeans and then stroking my hard nipples through my shirt. It feels so naughty doing it at my desk as I’m trying to work
How much privacy do you have as your desk?
Do you have an enclosed office to yourself?
Can people see in?
Or are there other people in the same room with you?

For what its worth, my desk is at home.
I'm alone right now, but I don't have my cock out
yet.
Instead, I"m just reaching down inside my jeans to rub it with my fingers.

Great thread! I also love to edge and masturbate. I really love to strip, play with my nipples, talk dirty to myself, and stroke my cock while I watch myself in the mirror. Sometimes, I like to fuck my ass with my fingers or a toy while I watch also.

Great thread! I also love to edge and masturbate. I really love to strip, play with my nipples, talk dirty to myself, and stroke my cock while I watch myself in the mirror. Sometimes, I like to fuck my ass with my fingers or a toy while I watch also.
Sounds like a good night. I like to slowly stroke for hours. Bringing my self to the brink over and over. Then spraying cum all over my chest and face. Mmmm

Good morning, (or at least it’s morning in my neck of the woods) I’m horny once again, not much of a surprise there right lol? the wonderful thing is, I’m working from home today. This means I’m in my soft robe, completely naked underneath. I’m feeling my nipples harden and my pussy swell at the idea of finally being able to masturbate

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on when you read this),

I enjoy masturbating, especially edging. Because of this, I have done so on the masturbation threads a few times and have found them a delightful experience. I am a horny woman, which means I masturbate often. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes it’s just edging.

I don’t want to take over the other threads every time the mood to touch myself strikes me, so I have decided to start my own. A big thank you to @GallantWriter for the idea.

It will work just like the others, all who wish to participate are welcome to masturbate with me or if you just feel like sitting back and lurking while we all put on a show that is ok too.

And so it begins-
You sound so fun!

Good morning, (or at least it’s morning in my neck of the woods) I’m horny once again, not much of a surprise there right lol? the wonderful thing is, I’m working from home today. This means I’m in my soft robe, completely naked underneath. I’m feeling my nipples harden and my pussy swell at the idea of finally being able to masturbate
Happy Thursday to you!!! Looking forward to hearing about the results!

Reading through some of the other masturbating threads to get myself worked up. I definetly don’t need the help but it’s still fun to see how hot and desperate everyone can be when they’re in the throes of pleasing themselves
It interesting how worked up we get in the throes of intense horniness... I love squeezing and pumping my cock and seeing it swell up with the veins popping, the head all red and shiny... And stopping just as that top of the wave feeling hits... Don't want to go over the edge too soon!

Don’t get me wrong, I love sex, fucking, making love…with men and women, and sometimes even groups ;)

But there is something so meditative about edging when masturbating. I still haven’t touched myself, but I can feel the wetness start to ooze out of my slit. My body is already preparing itself for the pleasure

Don’t get me wrong, I love sex, fucking, making love…with men and women, and sometimes even groups ;)

But there is something so meditative about edging when masturbating. I still haven’t touched myself, but I can feel the wetness start to ooze out of my slit. My body is already preparing itself for the pleasure
I would love to taste that slit. Spread my tongue all over your slippery pussy lips.

Back