Masturbate with paperslut

I’ve been rubbing my pussy slowly. It’s a soaking mess down there already. I’m leaking on my office chair, my robe. So wet that when I spread my legs I had thin strings of pussy juice on my thighs. That is how you can tell a woman is really turned on
If you need help with cleaning up I’m here for you. 👅

I’ve been rubbing my pussy slowly. It’s a soaking mess down there already. I’m leaking on my office chair, my robe. So wet that when I spread my legs I had thin strings of pussy juice on my thighs. That is how you can tell a woman is really turned on
That would be site to see. Your pussy juice all over like that.

Would love to be under you desk licking away! :p

I usually don’t use toys she in this horny or when I’m edging. I love the feeling of my fingers against my body and they’ll make me cum way too fast if I use them but maybe…I can explore something naughty

I’ve gotten my favorite dildo, it’s smaller about 6.5 inches and I’ve set it on my chair. I slowly impaled myself onto it. It took some time to get it right. But now it is buried deep in my pussy. It can hit all the right spots if I relax my body and let it slide even further into me
what I wouldn't give to be your dildo right now!

I’ve gotten my favorite dildo, it’s smaller about 6.5 inches and I’ve set it on my chair. I slowly impaled myself onto it. It took some time to get it right. But now it is buried deep in my pussy. It can hit all the right spots if I relax my body and let it slide even further into me
I would love to just sit across from you and watch you squirm.

<places hands on your shoulders, whispers in ear> not yet.
Ok cock is out. Sorry everyone but it was going to make me cum too fast and we can have that now can we? But it is poised and ready to serve. :) I’m back to playing with my nipples and sitting in an ever growing wet spot. I’ll have to clean it but right now I just can’t be bothered to do much but pleasure myself

Oh I was a very good girl. And I do smell amazing, pussy and Miss Dior to be exact. I taste even better too, I’m sure you’d care to sample?
I'd love a taste ... feed me with your fingers while i get ready to lick your sopping wet pussy

Back