Masturbate with paperslut

Then let’s push for another…back at it again. My clit and oussy are super tender but I’m touching anyway. The pain will soon turn to pleasure. I’m also tickling my nipples which helps.

some of you still have blue balls…heavy and needing to expel that load. I’m rubbing my clit now picturing the need and the desperation. My greedy little pussy is aching again, and I think I’ll cum again. I’m rubbing my clit fast. I just want to cum again, nothing fancy

some of you still have blue balls…heavy and needing to expel that load. I’m rubbing my clit now picturing the need and the desperation. My greedy little pussy is aching again, and I think I’ll cum again. I’m rubbing my clit fast. I just want to cum again, nothing fancy
Imagine laying while we jerk over you, who will cum first? Where will he cum?

I’m so horny…so desperate to cum. My juices are everywhere now. Office smells like my sex. I don’t care my pussy is too greedy and my clit loves my touch

you make me hard thinking of your wet slit. I would love to taste you which would make super horny. My cock is ready to play along with you

Hard to lick my fingers clean when I’m this juicy but I love it. We’ve got one cock relieved of all that pressure, how many others are left? How many are still pleasuring

Back