Masturbate with paperslut

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on when you read this),

I enjoy masturbating, especially edging. Because of this, I have done so on the masturbation threads a few times and have found them a delightful experience. I am a horny woman, which means I masturbate often. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes it’s just edging.

I don’t want to take over the other threads every time the mood to touch myself strikes me, so I have decided to start my own. A big thank you to @GallantWriter for the idea.

It will work just like the others, all who wish to participate are welcome to masturbate with me or if you just feel like sitting back and lurking while we all put on a show that is ok too.

And so it begins-

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit I’ve been touching myself once again for the last time this evening. I’ve been quiet because sometimes a girl needs her ‘me’ time! But I’m too much a show woman to keep this orgasm to myself.

I’ve assumed the possibtion, naked, legs spread laying in bed. My fingers have been tweaking snd stroking at my clit for a while now off and on while listening to the lovey sounds of women cumming. I can now start to feel the convulsions deep with in me and soon my own sounds will join those theirs..
Hard lubed cock in hand, using you for my midday cum shot

Good morning fellow perverts! Woke up so horny but I had/have things to do. I’ve been a good girl and have done some work this morning but my pussy is screaming for attention and when she wants attention, i can’t deny her. So I’m doing something different - I’ve put on an edging hypo video and I’m going at it.

I’ve got my thicker dildo out and I’m thinking it’s time to stretch my pussy with it. But as usual I need my pussy to be soaking wet and pliant to accept the girth. I want to be filled and stretched today..

I’m trying to work it in and out, using my juices to lube it up and get it in. My pussy is accepting it but I’m having to tickle my clit every once in a while to relax and push it deeper.

Yes, for now. It’s stretching me well. I just need to go slow but it feels so good and satisfying. I want to get it in enough and my pussy warmed up enough so I can ride it.

Ok it’s sliding in easier now. I’ve got a good thrust going. I can feel it stretching me, pushing past my pussy walls every time I shove it inside of myself. It feels so good now, hard to keep posting

ok I can sit down lower now…I can take it deeper. Still not all the way but desp enough. I’ve been bouncing on it up and down. I love it! My tits are juggling like crazy and they’re too heavy but I don’t care. My thighs are staring to burn but again I don’t care. This feels too good to stop..I’m fucking this toy so good and so deep

ok I can sit down lower now…I can take it deeper. Still not all the way but desp enough. I’ve been bouncing on it up and down. I love it! My tits are juggling like crazy and they’re too heavy but I don’t care. My thighs are staring to burn but again I don’t care. This feels too good to stop..I’m fucking this toy so good and so deep
The mental image of you naked and bouncing and just having sexy with your dildo is super hot. I'll be watching your sensual fucking, while pleasuring myself

Do you like to pleasure your ass at the same time? A buttplug?

Back