Masturbate with paperslut

It is very wet and very much throbbing.

Let’s see how many more loads out there are ready to coat me before I cum
I am getting closer thinking of sharing my cum with you. My balls are very sensitive - wish there was some of your pussy juice over them

Mmmm... fuck that's hot! I'm stroking my cock and leaking so much precum...
You should be leaking cum. Those other loads have already been spent now it’s your turn. Your balls must be so heavy now, so full. Imagine Im laying on the stage, naked legs open and my hand working my clit. The evidence of the other’s pleasure is splashed on and around me. Yours is needed now

I think I’ll shoot mine on your curvy ass. Stroking my thick cock now. Balls are full, haven’t had sex in 48 hours, have a nice load of hot cream saved up…

I admit I’ve been touching myself once again for the last time this evening. I’ve been quiet because sometimes a girl needs her ‘me’ time! But I’m too much a show woman to keep this orgasm to myself.

I’ve assumed the possibtion, naked, legs spread laying in bed. My fingers have been tweaking snd stroking at my clit for a while now off and on while listening to the lovey sounds of women cumming. I can now start to feel the convulsions deep with in me and soon my own sounds will join those theirs..

I admit I’ve been touching myself once again for the last time this evening. I’ve been quiet because sometimes a girl needs her ‘me’ time! But I’m too much a show woman to keep this orgasm to myself.

I’ve assumed the possibtion, naked, legs spread laying in bed. My fingers have been tweaking snd stroking at my clit for a while now off and on while listening to the lovey sounds of women cumming. I can now start to feel the convulsions deep with in me and soon my own sounds will join those theirs..
After reading this I need to take off my pants. Cock is throbbing

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on when you read this),

I enjoy masturbating, especially edging. Because of this, I have done so on the masturbation threads a few times and have found them a delightful experience. I am a horny woman, which means I masturbate often. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes it’s just edging.

I don’t want to take over the other threads every time the mood to touch myself strikes me, so I have decided to start my own. A big thank you to @GallantWriter for the idea.

It will work just like the others, all who wish to participate are welcome to masturbate with me or if you just feel like sitting back and lurking while we all put on a show that is ok too.

And so it begins-
I'm masturbating with you now babe

Back