Masturbate with paperslut

Oh wow…thst took me more time to recover. I had to pull the toy from my pussy and my legs are so wobbly. I’m laying in bed recovering now lol that as amazing
Wish I could have been there to massage your legs while you played with your clit for round two

Oh yes…I’m blank..it’s hard to post..nothing but the toy between my legs and the pleasure it’s giving me
Thats the problem I have when trying to type chat. I get my hands full and mind melts and I lose my creative ability 😁

I'll be watching for when you come back, as reading the old posts got me hard and leaking so much that I had to change my gym shorts after the first round of edging. Something about your descriptions sent electric through my cock. I'm a fan and hope to catch you in the act 😊

I went out Saturday night wearing a cute skirt and a pretty shirt that was low enough to show off my cleavage. I wore no panties which allowed my pussy to be exposed but not too exposed. It felt amazing! It was a lot of fun going out and it made me come home randy and ready to play. Good thing that arousal has lasted into Monday morning.

So I’m back at it again teasing myself instead of focusing on my work. It’s time for my break anyway. :)

I went out Saturday night wearing a cute skirt and a pretty shirt that was low enough to show off my cleavage. I wore no panties which allowed my pussy to be exposed but not too exposed. It felt amazing! It was a lot of fun going out and it made me come home randy and ready to play. Good thing that arousal has lasted into Monday morning.

So I’m back at it again teasing myself instead of focusing on my work. It’s time for my break anyway. :)
Very sexy imagining you as I lay on my couch

What are you wearing now at work? You am at work too.

I can’t take anymore, I need to fall over the edge, my brain is mush. I’m just going to fuck myself silly and let go. my tits are bouncing wildly, head back and eyes closed. Holding onto the chair handles as I bounce on it. fuck it I’m just going to cum post when fknished
Cum for us babes!

Oh that sounds lovely. I adore when I’m out looking sexy and the heads turn to follow me
If you’re on break you should definitely enjoy

Back