Masturbate with paperslut

Good because slut that you are your wouldn’t have stopped when you should
Youre right. I’ve been working on my self control. It gets so hard sometimes when I get so close to the edge. A part of en wants to keep going and just let myself fall into the orgasm. But the rest of my loves the pleasure I feel edging

Youre right. I’ve been working on my self control. It gets so hard sometimes when I get so close to the edge. A part of en wants to keep going and just let myself fall into the orgasm. But the rest of my loves the pleasure I feel edging
I’m not into edging much. I just want to cum. But knowing what you’r doing is is such a turn-on

Back in the bathroom trying to pick up where I left off. Pants once again at my ankles and my hand is between my thighs. My clit is so engorged…the slightest touch will make me cum. But I don’t want the pleasure to end…I want to keep feeling good like this.
Isn’t it nearly impossible to finger yourself without touching your clit? Doesn’t it make you mad? How can you postpone an orgasme till you are home?

Isn’t it nearly impossible to finger yourself without touching your clit? Doesn’t it make you mad? How can you postpone an orgasme till you are home?
I do touch my clit, just very gently. Or I rub until I get close and then stop. Why would it make me mad? Im prolonging my pleasure. An orgasm only gives you a few seconds of pleasure. But edging gives you pleasure as long as you keep touching. It can last hours…hours of feeling good, of meditative ecstasy. It’s amazing

I do touch my clit, just very gently. Or I rub until I get close and then stop. Why would it make me mad? Im prolonging my pleasure. An orgasm only gives you a few seconds of pleasure. But edging gives you pleasure as long as you keep touching. It can last hours…hours of feeling good, of meditative ecstasy. It’s amazing
I know the concept and love it too, but not for hours. Starts hurting, blue ⚽🏀.

Please tell us :devil:

I'm currently using two as I read this - you make me want to work in an office!
Using two inside of me now trying to find my g-spot. It’s hard to do it standing lol but I’m trying. I’m so slippery they just slide in so easily. And the sounds are absolutely amazing!
It’s the truth of the matter reaching deep inside you. Spreading you. Filling you.

You need to live that truth. And whose slut are you?
Oh my…wow..that made me twitch around my fingers. And I’m your slut. I’m your horny little slut

Using two inside of me now trying to find my g-spot. It’s hard to do it standing lol but I’m trying. I’m so slippery they just slide in so easily. And the sounds are absolutely amazing!

Oh my…wow..that made me twitch around my fingers. And I’m your slut. I’m your horny little slut

Mmmm, I love the sound I can make too when I'm really really wet.

I just wish someone else was here to appreciate it!

I can’t cum..but my fingers are working in and out it feels so good! And I love knowing that other horny women are out there as wet and hot as me.

No you can’t.

But I did. And I did scream.

And he did fill me immediately after.

And I still ache knowing you ache.
I ache so much…but I was a good girl and I’m trying to holdback my orgasm. My fingers are out now and I’m licking them. I love how I taste.

And I love knowing you came hard. There’s something so titillating knowing you had an orgasm and I haven’t. You had your release but im still a wet panting mess

Back