Masturbate with paperslut

What are you wearing now at work? You am at work too.
I am at work. But I can head into the bathroom when I need privacy. Right now I’m stroking my hard nipples through my shirt
Cum for us babes!
I came so very hard for everyone. :) and it felt amazing! My body shivered and shook until I flopped on the bed drained
Oh that sounds lovely. I adore when I’m out looking sexy and the heads turn to follow me

If you’re on break you should definitely enjoy
It was a lot of fun! Those eyes on me are what made me horny. And I’m very sure you turn quite a lot of heads yourself my dear. ;)

I am at work. But I can head into the bathroom when I need privacy. Right now I’m stroking my hard nipples through my shirt

I came so very hard for everyone. :) and it felt amazing! My body shivered and shook until I flopped on the bed drained

It was a lot of fun! Those eyes on me are what made me horny. And I’m very sure you turn quite a lot of heads yourself my dear. ;)
Would love to help clean up all that yummy mess

I went out Saturday night wearing a cute skirt and a pretty shirt that was low enough to show off my cleavage. I wore no panties which allowed my pussy to be exposed but not too exposed. It felt amazing! It was a lot of fun going out and it made me come home randy and ready to play. Good thing that arousal has lasted into Monday morning.

So I’m back at it again teasing myself instead of focusing on my work. It’s time for my break anyway. :)
Wish you tool some photographs of that outfit. I bet you looked smokin hot!

Well, the cubicles do offer some privacy. So I can rub and tease myself discreetly without anyone knowing. That is what I’ve been doing as we’ve been here. Occasionally stroking my rock head nipples and my now throbbing pussy through my jeans. It feel utterly naughty but I love it
Jeans were an error. You need more skirts, dresses, and sundresses to do this properly.

Well, the cubicles do offer some privacy. So I can rub and tease myself discreetly without anyone knowing. That is what I’ve been doing as we’ve been here. Occasionally stroking my rock head nipples and my now throbbing pussy through my jeans. It feel utterly naughty but I love it
Very hot. I am hard at work reading your posts.

Back in the bathroom trying to pick up where I left off. Pants once again at my ankles and my hand is between my thighs. My clit is so engorged…the slightest touch will make me cum. But I don’t want the pleasure to end…I want to keep feeling good like this.
How many fingers are you using?

Back