Men Kissing - Story Turn-on?

Svenskaflicka said:
I think it's sort of like they think that sex is one thing, it's just for fun, but kisses means admitting that they really have feelings for another man, and that seems more gay..?

I agree with you. I'm not sure I would say "that seems more gay", but it definitely is more intimate than a blowjob. Kissing to me is the most intimate act you can perform with a lover. In no other position do you have the same eye contact, IMO that is what causes the intensity of kisses to grow.

Kissing with swingers occurs less than you would think. Many men don't like to watch their woman kissing another man during group sex, but they enjoy watching their woman do most any other thing. Women are the same way as well.

What is odd is that women kissing each other doesn't seem to create the same issues.

A guy giving another guy a blowjob isn't looking into his face or his eyes, but when they are kissing, they can watch each other and that is where the discomfort/embarrassment can come from.

Pookie :rose:

Damn Sarah. Wouldn't count myself as bi-curious, but that is one hot scene. I think you should definitely go with them kissing.

Interesting note: The hottest section of a mainstream film I've ever watched doesn't belong to anything obvious like Cruel Intentions or Wild Things, but to the moment in Interview with the Vampire where Tom Cruise bites Brad Pitt. Anyone else feel that?

Okay, so Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar was a close second.

The Earl

Damn! I never had any desire to see that film before, but that just might be about to change.

TheEarl said:
Damn Sarah. Wouldn't count myself as bi-curious, but that is one hot scene. I think you should definitely go with them kissing.

Thank you! ;) (I know it makes me hot!)

TheEarl said:
Interesting note: The hottest section of a mainstream film I've ever watched doesn't belong to anything obvious like Cruel Intentions or Wild Things, but to the moment in Interview with the Vampire where Tom Cruise bites Brad Pitt. Anyone else feel that?

Okay, so Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar was a close second.

The Earl

I loved that scene and that movie - and the Stone's song "Sympathy for the Devil" at the end - so appropriate.

I also found the scenes with Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas together strangely erotic (Banderas playing a vampire with designs on Pitt) It was - um - interesting! LOL

Interview with a vampire was a great movie. I liked the biting scene as well, and I also liked it when Tom Cruise "tucked in" Brad Pitt for his first day in the coffin.

As for antonio Banderas - he was so sexy in Philadelphia!

Kissing Men

True story: In my late teens I had a male flat-mate who was far more sexually experienced and confident than me. I'd had only one sexual relationship, while he seemed to have a different woman every night. One night we had a couple of women over, and I said in the kitchen to my flat-mate that I really liked one of them, but felt shy and didn't really known how to go about "getting off" with her.

When we went back into the room with them we started joking around, and at some point he leaned over and gave me a full-on tongue kiss. As he guessed, this had a magical effect on these women, and the evening ended well, as they say.

I asked the women who I ended up with if she thought I was gay, or bisexual, becuase of what had happened with my flat-mate. She said that she hadn't really thought about it, she just found it sexy.

Thinking about it, it's pretty obvious: If the two women had kissed like that, we would have found it equally sexy, and not really cared whether they were gay or not.

Wow, me too!

Okay, that's it - the kissing should stay in the story!!

:kiss:

sweetsubsarahh said:
Thanks Svenskaflicka and pops. I know it's big turn-on for me!!!

And ultimately that is the most important thing when writing your story.

Well, here's what I figure.

It's a turn on. But would your characters do it? I haven't read your stories (but i'm on my way to do it) but I know that you the author have total appreciation for what's going on in his head. Is he the type of guy that would say SuckitFuckitBefuckedbyit but not kiss it? Or would he be open and willing? I think that that's the most important thing. If you think he'd do it, then he'd do it, and your readers will believe it because that's the kind of guy he is.

Chicklet

recently had a gay experience with a friend. I sucked him and the he lay me on the bed and fucked me til my eyes rolled back in my head. We kissed all the way through. I have a girlfriend, but i am very sub when it comes to guys.... there is nothing like a guy lifting your legs over his shoulders and kissing you as he pushes himself against your but.

nomadthougts said:
recently had a gay experience with a friend. I sucked him and the he lay me on the bed and fucked me til my eyes rolled back in my head. We kissed all the way through. I have a girlfriend, but i am very sub when it comes to guys.... there is nothing like a guy lifting your legs over his shoulders and kissing you as he pushes himself against your but.

If you're trying to get me aroused... it's working.

Hey, it worked for me. You really ought to whomp that up into a story.

Keep the kissing! First of all, I like the way you wrote it and for the squeemish people it shouldn't be that big of a deal, you haven't gone into much detail of the kiss itself. If you hadn't asked I probably wouldn't even have given it any thought. For me my thoughts ended up focusing more on the fact that the wife is getting so turned on by them kissing. That's a good thing. Shows us girls get equally turned on by two men kissing as a man gets turned on by females kissing. :)

Regarding the Interview with a Vampire bite between Cruise and Pitt. Phroooooaaaar. :p On the other hand I've always found vampire bites extremely sexy...

Extract from Anne Rice's Cry to heaven
'Come here!' he demanded coldly. He moved to the bed. 'No, bolt the doors first,' he said, 'then come.'
For a moment Tonio merely gazed at him.
He pressed his lips together ever so slightly and then with that small patient nod so characteristic of him, he did what he was told. He stood waiting by the high bed, his hand on the coverlet, looking serenely into Guido's eyes. Guido had opened his breeches, and he felt his passion collecting his other emotions and fusing them into one strength.
'Take off the robe,' he said crossly. 'And lie down. On your face, lie down.'
Tonio's eyes were actually a little more beautiful than eyes should be. With the slightest betrayal of his disapproval of all this, Tonio did again what he was told.
Guido mounted him roughly; the nakedness under him against his clothes, maddened him. He pressed Tonio's face into the bed with the heel of his hand, and took him with his crudest thrusts.
It seemed a long time he lay still beside Tonio before Tonio rose to go.
Without complaint, Tonio dressed, and when he had put on his jeweled rings and taken up his walking stick, he came quietly to the side of the bed. He bent to kiss Guido on the forehead and then on the lips.
'Why do you put up wuth me?' Guido whispered.
'Why shouldn't I put up with you?' Tonio whispered. 'I love you, Guido,' he said. 'And we are both of us just a little afraid.'

Sigh. First book that actually made me see MM action in a new light...

Oh, delicious! I love Anne Rice!

(If you haven't already) you may want to check out her three book set (writing as A. N. Roquelaure) The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, Beauty's Punishment, and Beauty's Release. Wow!

Very erotic - very wild - and lots of FM, MM, FF, group, spanking, etc. etc. etc.

Yum!!

(and thanks for the vote for keeping the kissing - I think I'm going to keep it in the story because it does excite the wife!!)

:kiss:

Sarah,
I read the first book, but I wasn't that impressed to be honest. I also read "Belinda". I think I find her normal books far more erotic than her erotica actually. I remember getting tingly while reading "Ramses the Damned", "Interview..." and "Cry to..."

The Beauty series did give a bit more insight to BDSM though which I had never read about.

Lovepotion69 said:
. . . The Beauty series did give a bit more insight to BDSM though which I had never read about.

(hence my interest)

:D

Lovepotion69 said:
Regarding the Interview with a Vampire bite between Cruise and Pitt. Phroooooaaaar. :p On the other hand I've always found vampire bites extremely sexy...

Once, at this Halloween party, I went dressed as a she-devil, and hung out most of the night with another girl who had also dressed up as a she-devil. The two of us then spent the entire night flirting with one of all the guys who had dressed up as a vampire.

(Vilket, 69, var väldigt kul, eftersom att varje gång vi kom ifrån varann i trängseln vände han sig mot oss och ropade "Jävlar!" - varpå vi kom sättande som lydiga små husdjur:D :D :D )

We took turns getting bit in the neck by him. Warm breath, soft, moist lips, teeth scraping against tender skin...

That night, I learned what the word Sensual meant.:devil:

Back