Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

I'm one of those guys who would need some type of coercion or coaxing. I think about it but would have a very hard time stepping across the line at this point.

Not attracted to men at all, but a cock is a different story.
I would have to feel safe and treated nicely but then I’d probably try it
This is on point!

No attraction to a man

Just have a desire to suckle on a nice clean uncut penis

From flaccid state
To fully aroused
To completion
And back to flaccid

To slip my tongue under a foreskin
Fondle it

This is on point!

No attraction to a man

Just have a desire to suckle on a nice clean uncut penis

From flaccid state
To fully aroused
To completion
And back to flaccid

To slip my tongue under a foreskin
Fondle it
Suck him hard again because I love the second hardon up my ass. While he's fucking me I love to beg him to cum in my mouth again.

I asked my husband this question and his response was “it would have to have been in you first so I can taste your juices on it”
Yeah, great way to get into cock sucking. The MMF I had was like this - I slid into his wife, got my cock nice and wet, then pulled out and offered a hard, throbbing, pussy wet cock inches from his lips, with his wife saying "Go on Baby, I know you want to. It's OK I'm here and I love you. Now suck that cock."

And he did!

I read this question a few days back and then this past weekend I asked a guy I have a close friendship with what it would take for HIM to suck another man’s penis. (I’m female FYI). His answer was, “I guess I would consider it only IF there was a verifiable World-Wide total absence of Pussy!!”

While I’m a desperate male whore for a cock in my mouth, I have never done it. To make it happen it would have to be a complete stranger away from my hometown. He would have to be good looking, in decent shape, clean, and have a nice 5-10 inch cock. I really want to deepthroat a big dick, gets my cock leaking just thinking about it.

He’d have to ask me to come up to his room, and once inside he takes complete control of the situation. Ordering me to my knees as he opens his pants and offers his stiffening cock to me with the words, “put it in your mouth, slut”

Back