Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
Yeah, like in to seconds to think about and then drop to my knees and have a go with ya. Like instantly.

Due to my wife rarely giving me any head, I started letting guys blow me about 10 years ago. I found them as I traveled for work. Over the years I have probably had 12-14 different guys blow me. All I have done was jack them off.

I would love to suck a cock but for me to do that it has to be someone that I know is clean. The strangers that I meet in their hotel room does not qualify.

I think the only way I can find someone I can trust it would have to be a friend. I have not got the courage to approach a friend.
Asking a friend is a hard thing to do. You don't want to scare them away. You will have to see if you can see any signs, tgat he would be interested in a BJ. " hey buddy have you ever thought of a randow bj from a guy?"

My first time wouldn't have happened unless I was commanded to my knees. I needed those orders even though I had the desire but also my overwhelming shyness. My Dom knew I needed the direction - partly due to my need to blame him for my actions but also to get me used to taking orders.. if that makes sense

Yeah, great way to get into cock sucking. The MMF I had was like this - I slid into his wife, got my cock nice and wet, then pulled out and offered a hard, throbbing, pussy wet cock inches from his lips, with his wife saying "Go on Baby, I know you want to. It's OK I'm here and I love you. Now suck that cock."

And he did!
I think this is exactly what it would take for myself to try it.

Like just some random guy in a rest area bathroom might work as a one time thing..
I remember once stopping at an interstate rest stop to pee. A guy came to the urinal right next to mine and whipped it out. I couldn't help but steal a quick look and he knew it. He fondled himself while leaning slightly my way to let me see him. Nothing like that had ever happened before, but I had read stories. Caught in the moment, I leaned over too to let him see my cock in my hand, harder than I'd been in a long time. His cock wasn't huge but I remember it was nice, meaty and very hard. I remember feeling hot all over. I gave up the pretense and turned my head slightly to better see it and my own cock throbbed. It was so exciting to be so close to it. The fat head of his cock looked very good to me out of the blue.

Just then we heard the door open and I tucked myself back and I was out the door, but I thought about that time for a long time, wandering what if and have jerked off to it many times since then...

Last edited:
I've never found men attractive, but if I were restrained and my partner forced me to suck one, I'd gladly do it.

Yeah, great way to get into cock sucking. The MMF I had was like this - I slid into his wife, got my cock nice and wet, then pulled out and offered a hard, throbbing, pussy wet cock inches from his lips, with his wife saying "Go on Baby, I know you want to. It's OK I'm here and I love you. Now suck that cock."

And he did!
How could anyone not, when offered a present like that!?

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
My cuckold is 100% hetero., but some years ago I was with a lover who liked to be fluffed before he fucked me. One night, he whispered to me that he wanted Richard (who was in his usual cuckold's chair watching us) to fluff him. He wasn't best pleased, but he did as I asked - probably because I threatened to withhold his cream pie if he didn't do as he was told. He fluffed my lover! Now, many years later, he not only fluffs when it is requested, he also does clean up before tucking into his cream pie. He's also asked me if he can be put to the cock (I peg him regularly, but he's never been man fucked) but finding someone who will fuck him has always oroved problematic.

Back