Most Racism is Directed at Straight Black Men

The death of Justin King, a Black and Filipino man who was fatally shot Nov. 3 in rural Missouri, was ruled a justifiable homicide in an inquest Tuesday after months of outcry from the community.

King, 28, was shot by his neighbor in a trailer park community in Bourbon, about 75 miles southwest of St. Louis.

The ruling comes more than two months after his death and after his family and neighbors contested the police narrative of events.

Six county residents were presented with evidence and heard from witnesses about the case at the Crawford County Courthouse to help the coroner determine the manner of death.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-neighbor-ruled-justifiable-homicid-rcna11754

A Black FedEx driver who was allegedly shot at by a white father and son in Mississippi while delivering packages said he “can definitely see the similarities” between his case and that of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man who was murdered in 2020 by three white men while jogging in Georgia.

“Because Ahmaud Arbery didn’t survive to speak up for himself, so I want to take that upon myself to do that for me and him as well,” said D’Monterrio Gibson, 24, in an interview with CNN on Friday.

The father and son, Brandon and Gregory Case, were reportedly arrested and charged this week over the incident. According to Gibson, he was delivering packages on an evening route in Brookhaven, Mississippi, on 24 January when the two men allegedly chased him in a truck for several minutes and fired at least five shots towards his van.

“They came out of nowhere,” he said at a news conference on Thursday. “Even if [the van] was unmarked, civilians still can’t take the law into their own hands … I’m thinking this is a racism thing,” he added.

Travis McMichael, left, speaks with his attorney during the sentencing in Brunswick, Georgia, on 7 January.
Three white men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder
Read more
According to the Washington Post, Gregory Case was driving the pickup truck and attempted to cut Gibson off as he was trying to leave. Gibson then swerved around the truck to get out of the neighborhood.

Gibson described the alleged attack in an interview with the Mississippi Free press. “I drive down about two or three houses,” Gibson said. “There’s another guy [Brandon Case] standing in the middle of the street pointing a gun at my windows and signaling me to stop with his hands, as well as mouthing the word, ‘Stop.’ I shake my head no, I hide behind the steering wheel, and I swerve around him as well. As I swerve around him, he starts firing shots into my vehicle.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ack-fedex-driver-shot-white-men-ahmaud-arbery

Study uncovers a gendered double standard for interracial relationships​

White women face greater social costs than White men for dating outside their racial group​

New research provides evidence that there is greater prejudice toward interracial relationships involving a White woman and a Black man than relationships involving a White man and a Black woman.

The study, published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, indicates that White woman are derogated by other Whites for dating outside their racial group while White men are not.

“This work stemmed from a historical perspective, inspired and with much credit due to critical race theorists such as Frederick Douglass, Angela Davis, Alice Ferber, and Ibram X. Kendi,” said study author Amelia Stillwell, an assistant professor at the University of Utah.

“These authors document the disparate treatment of interracial relations involving White women over the course of U.S. history. Coming from this background, I noticed that these historical patterns still seemed to influence reactions to women’s sexual behavior today.”

“For example, Elliot Roger, the 2014 Isla Vista shooter, expressed anger in his manifesto that White women would be attracted to ‘inferior’ Black or Hispanic men, but not himself, a half White man. He went on to target and murder White women he perceived to reject him in this ‘unfair’ manner, based on these racialized expectations,” Stillwell explained.

https://www.psypost.org/2021/01/stu...-standard-for-interracial-relationships-59477

SOURCE OF SCREENSHOT: The Dating Divide: Race and Desire in the Era of Online Romance

With Dana White having been caught beating his wife and the public uproar over it and Alec Baldwin charged with manslaughter the white media needs a distraction -a black one! So now we have them obsessing over a 33 year-old accusation against Mike Tyson.

This is Charlize Theron and the adopted Black boy that she now has living as a “girl”.

Remember, the “un-gendering” of Black people was also done during slavery by the white supremacist slave owners.

Look how “nurturing” Charlize looks in this picture.

the first person to doe sex change operation was a white female slave owner. I forgot her name.
They were Democrats too, but black people still insist on voting for them.

They gave quite possibly the most prominent racist / bigot in the country the Presidential Medal of Freedom. 🤬

They're not only open, but they're proactively messaging what they are.
Yeah as of Trump's election they can say the quiet part outloud.

Except the more accurate comparison would be the treatment of white women who date out and black women who date out.

Black women are treated a hell of a lot worse by black men for dating white men or even Asian or Hispanic men than white women are treated for dating another race.

And this is ultimately because white people are actually treated worse by society than black people as a whole and that ruins the premise of this whole thread.
I endorse that view

Except the more accurate comparison would be the treatment of white women who date out and black women who date out.

Black women are treated a hell of a lot worse by black men for dating white men or even Asian or Hispanic men than white women are treated for dating another race.

And this is ultimately because white people are actually treated worse by society than black people as a whole and that ruins the premise of this whole thread.

nope sorry black men generally don't care if black women date non black men.

the claim that white people treated worst is white supremacist /alt right talking point

Welcome to The Onyx Report's Daily Black Masculinist News, where we Black Male Justice Advocates uplift Black men and boys using critical analysis in today's video, "The Saddest and Most Dangerous Story Ever."

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - Hannah Payne, the 25-year-old woman found guilty in the death of 62-year-old Kenneth Herring in Clayton County, will spend the rest of her life behind bars with a chance of parole.

Payne, handcuffed and wearing her prison uniform, was overcome with emotion as Judge Jewell C. Scott sentenced her to life in prison with the possibility of parole plus eight and five years to be served consecutively.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ha...ng-man-who-left-scene-of-clayton-county-crash

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - Hannah Payne, the 25-year-old woman found guilty in the death of 62-year-old Kenneth Herring in Clayton County, will spend the rest of her life behind bars with a chance of parole.

Payne, handcuffed and wearing her prison uniform, was overcome with emotion as Judge Jewell C. Scott sentenced her to life in prison with the possibility of parole plus eight and five years to be served consecutively.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ha...ng-man-who-left-scene-of-clayton-county-crash
Maybe now the deplorables will understand, just because Zimmerman and Rittenhouse got away with it doesn't mean they will.

Back