MRS36D Yet Again

Here's an older silly pic I sent hubby when he was away on a work trip.

He has a fleshlite he travels with and he told me later he used it looking at this pic!

Yeah I don’t blame him, I would use it too after seeing that pic !

Thanks for all the great comments to get this new thread started!!

I hope some of you great guys will stroke to this one!

Well if you put it (or yourself) like that, it’d be rude not to.
Oh that is very, very good hon

Here's an older silly pic I sent hubby when he was away on a work trip.

He has a fleshlite he travels with and he told me later he used it looking at this pic!

It certainly is food for thought.

hey...

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!

Oh young girl, young girl!!!
You are looking too delicious to be real...and speaking of which did you cut your hair recently? It seems I remember a pic from last month or December maybe, where your hair was a little longer(???)
Regardless, you have the ability to make a man's brain draw up short.

on that photo was definitely right time right place.....as I clean up the cum from over my tablet! yum....

Thanks for the nice start to the new thread guys!

Here is one I have posted before on the old thread but it one of my favs of the girls.

Enjoy with you cock in hand!!

Wow! This asks for some serious cock-a-doodle-doing.

Thanks for the nice start to the new thread guys!

Here is one I have posted before on the old thread but it one of my favs of the girls.

Enjoy with you cock in hand!!

I can see why! The girls are practically demanding attention!

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Lovely set of tits!

Here's one I hope you like! Would you like to do this with yours??

You will have to remove the space I added in the link. I can't just post the link like before without the pic showing. I don't want to have this thread removed. If anyone knows a way around this please let me know!

https://img ur.com/a/JFIwrLM
Umm yess

Back