MRS36D Yet Again

Here's an older silly pic I sent hubby when he was away on a work trip.

He has a fleshlite he travels with and he told me later he used it looking at this pic!
My reply.....YES!!!!! Every tight wet place available!!!!

It’s
Thanks guys, I luv all your nice comments.

Here's another I hope will make your favorite plaything stiff!

Who here likes to suck big pink nipples like mine
Thanks guys, I luv all your nice comments.

Here's another I hope will make your favorite plaything stiff!

Who here likes to suck big pink nipples like mine??
Do you prefer licking or sucking?

Thanks guys, I sure luv all your comments and I really luv that you enjoy my "efforts"!

Looks like hubby made a mess on my boobs in this one. I guess I got him a little too worked up when we were taking pics, he had to stroke himself off all over my 36ds. I was happy to hold them together for him!

Attachments

• DSCF6247.JPG
    DSCF6247.JPG
    439.4 KB · Views: 453
Thanks guys, I sure luv all your comments and I really luv that you enjoy my "efforts"!

Looks like hubby made a mess on my boobs in this one. I guess I got him a little too worked up when we were taking pics, he had to stroke himself off all over my 36ds. I was happy to hold them together for him!
Can ya blame him?

Looks like there’s plenty of room for more on what is a perfect target! 😉

Looks like his aim is pretty good.
You have the same effect on me.

Thanks for the great comments guys! Here is another for you to stoke to (hopefully!)
No doubt I’d be giving you a very similar result! :giggle:

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Outstanding,miss:rose:

A yummy mess that I’d be only too happy to help clean up 💋

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!

Heres one I hope you like, me spread on the bed ready for what hubby wants!

This pic is not from this night but once I was in this exact position in a hotel room with hubby. I was dressed the same (nothing!) when hubby let in the guy with room service, he smiled at me and I gave him a little wave. Hubby told me that as the guy was leaving he ask him if I was a hooker!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!

Heres one I hope you like, me spread on the bed ready for what hubby wants!

This pic is not from this night but once I was in this exact position in a hotel room with hubby. I was dressed the same (nothing!) when hubby let in the guy with room service, he smiled at me and I gave him a little wave. Hubby told me that as the guy was leaving he ask him if I was a hooker!

https://im gur.com/a/FR89Se0
Very nice 😉 would "wave" in return upon seeing you like that in person

Back