MRS36D Yet Again

Wow thanks guys! It's been a while since I posted, it's been busy around my house!

Here is another still from one of those vids we made for hubbys friends. A know those guys stroked off a lot to those videos (they told me themselves!) Maybe you guys can do the same!

I hope your hubby cums in and over you enough to reward you for your naughty behaviour.

Otherwise you should ask us followers all to round!

I think you should show us the videos!

Wow thanks guys! It's been a while since I posted, it's been busy around my house!

Here is another still from one of those vids we made for hubbys friends. A know those guys stroked off a lot to those videos (they told me themselves!) Maybe you guys can do the same!

Great picture!
Lucky friends!
Ever thought of having them all over for a private show?
I bet you'd love being surrounded by a bunch of horny guys all stroking their hard cocks and cumming all over you

wish you would one day share those videos with us!

Thanks!

This one is from that night with our friend Tom that I have mentioned before, the first time he saw me nude. I posed for him and he took these pics of me with our camera. This was later in the night, Tom had already stroked off once to me by this time!

Attachments

• suck 038.jpg
    suck 038.jpg
    903.2 KB · Views: 286
Thanks!

This one is from that night with our friend Tom that I have mentioned before, the first time he saw me nude. I posed for him and he took these pics of me with our camera. This was later in the night, Tom had already stroked off once to me by this time!
Hope he did the decent thing and came on you!

Thanks!

I think Tom must have had a good time and I hope the dame for you!

Thanks guys! Here is another tame one from that set.

Do you like my 36Ds in this bra??
While perving one of the hottest ladies in the universe, I saw this photo, and felt the need to demonstrate why my wife is always telling me I’m not as funny as I think I am.
Do I like your 36D’s in that bra?
I like them in the bra, I like them in a car.
I like them in the pub, I like them in the bar,
I like them up close, I like them from afar, (closer is wayyy better)
They are so above par,
they shine like a star.
YES, YES, YES! I like them in the bra!
Apologies to the great Dr Seuss, for me ripping off Green Eggs and Ham

Wow thats guys and gal! I just luv that you all are enjoying my pics. I hope you all do that while stroking your hard cocks or rubbing your hard little clit!

Here is one of me in a maids outfit. As I have said before I never seem to get any cleaning done but always end up sucking off the man of the house!
Noticed the EXCEPTIONAL tanlines. Any photos of you in the bathing suit that produced those glorious tanlines? Asking for a FR…..err me!

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Love them

Back