MRS36D Yet Again

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long time away, we had a sickness in the family and then my laptop died! Most of my nude pics are on that laptop so I had to get it fixed before I could post again. I have since bought a little external drive to back them up.

I think the young man at the computer store saw the pics on the laptop, he was acting funny when I picked it up!

Maybe he saw this one!

Behind and deep in you.

Thanks guys!! It's good to be back here on Lit!

I hope you like this one, hubby is just about to shoot onto my big tittys.

I luv that, even after all these years, he still can't get enough of my 36ds. He always says how erotic he thinks my tits are and he just luvs to titty fuck them! And of course, ejaculate his cum all over them!

Would you like to shoot your cum across these?

I luv that, even after all these years, he still can't get enough of my 36ds. He always says how erotic he thinks my tits are and he just luvs to titty fuck them! And of course, ejaculate his cum all over them!

Wow. Hot as always.

Tell me he took a pic of the "after" as well as this "before" shot...

A very lucky man

I love it and would like to join in shooting cum all across your tits.

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
I’d love to see your pussy"

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long time away, we had a sickness in the family and then my laptop died! Most of my nude pics are on that laptop so I had to get it fixed before I could post again. I have since bought a little external drive to back them up.

I think the young man at the computer store saw the pics on the laptop, he was acting funny when I picked it up!

Maybe he saw this one!

Lucky man

I’d love to cum all over your huge tits! I love seeing my cum drip off my wife’s big boobs,

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Babes I love your pic. Gorgeous hairy pussy

Hi guys!

Maybe he saw this one!

I can practically guarantee that he has seen your pictures and I am sure jacked off and shot loads for your 36D's and much more.

I can practically guarantee that he has seen your pictures and I am sure jacked off and shot loads for your 36D's and much more.

I think he did see the pics, I guess thats ok since I post them here anyway. I do hope he masturbated to me a few times if he did see them!

This pic might be a good one for you horny guys to stroke to!

Enjoy!
👅😘

Back