MRS36D Yet Again

As always thanks so much guys! I'm a little behind on answering PMs so if I haven't answered yours, I apologize.

This one is from that set our friend Tom took, this wasn't very long after I had removed my dress. He was seeing my bare breasts for the first time.

Attachments

• suck 020.jpg
    suck 020.jpg
    666.7 KB · Views: 273
As always thanks so much guys! I'm a little behind on answering PMs so if I haven't answered yours, I apologize.

This one is from that set our friend Tom took, this wasn't very long after I had removed my dress. He was seeing my bare breasts for the first time.
& He was able to take the picture! Good man! I might have dropped to camera as you removed your dress! 😉

Lucky Tom! How many times has he seen them since? Presumably he has enjoyed every second? 😈 🥒 💦 💦 💦

Hot and sexy as ever...how much longer before he was fondling and groping you????

I'm sure he was breathless and as hard as I am now :nana:

& He was able to take the picture! Good man! I might have dropped to camera as you removed your dress! 😉

Lucky Tom! How many times has he seen them since? Presumably he has enjoyed every second? 😈 🥒 💦 💦 💦

Hot and sexy as ever...how much longer before he was fondling and groping you????

I'm sure he was breathless and as hard as I am now :nana:

Thanks Guys! That was a big night for Hubby, Tom, and I.

I think I have told the story on here before, but the short version is this: We had known Tom for a long time, he always was sort of flirty with me in a fun way. Before we went out that night I told hubby if Tom kept commenting on how tight my dress was I should call his bluff and take it off. Hubby liked the idea and suggested I offer to pose for pics for him. Well, that's what happened (sort of) when we got home after dinner. It all went a little further than we expected, Tom took a set of pics as I stripped nude and spread my legs for him. He started masturbating, with my encouragement, about halfway thru the picture taking. That ended with an enormous cum shot has he sat on one end of the couch while I was laying on the other end facing him squeezing my bare boobs together, legs spread, fingering my clit. The night was still young, more happened that night, I can tell you about that if you like!

Here is one he took of me before I started to strip.

Attachments

• suck 004.jpg
    suck 004.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 256
The night was still young, more happened that night, I can tell you about that if you like!

Would love to know what happened next. The story with the pics is very erotic

You look amazing with the dress on. And how Tom didn’t shoot his load as soon as you took it off is testament to some great willpower

I think I have told the story on here before, but the short version is this: We had known Tom for a long time, he always was sort of flirty with me in a fun way. Before we went out that night I told hubby if Tom kept commenting on how tight my dress was I should call his bluff and take it off. Hubby liked the idea and suggested I offer to pose for pics for him. Well, that's what happened (sort of) when we got home after dinner. It all went a little further than we expected, Tom took a set of pics as I stripped nude and spread my legs for him. He started masturbating, with my encouragement, about halfway thru the picture taking. That ended with an enormous cum shot has he sat on one end of the couch while I was laying on the other end facing him squeezing my bare boobs together, legs spread, fingering my clit. The night was still young, more happened that night, I can tell you about that if you like!

Always keen to hear of your slutty adventures... YES!

Love to hear the rest of the story. That dress is absolutely perfect and imagining you squirming as you take it off really gets me going. The notion of you lying naked, fingering your clit while he jerks off is almost too much. Ohhhhhh fuuuuck!

Here is one as I slip out of my dress. Just after this I turned around, showing Tom my big nippled 36Ds! He told me later he had wanted to see my bare breasts since we met.

Attachments

• suck 011.jpg
    suck 011.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 230
Here is one as I slip out of my dress. Just after this I turned around, showing Tom my big nippled 36Ds! He told me later he had wanted to see my bare breasts since we met.
who wouldn't want to see those lovely breasts??? Yum!

I don't know how Tom contained his lust for your bare breasts for so long....my libido skyrockets every second I leer at your sexy lusty body!!!!!

smoking hot

I'm so glad these pics are getting a nice reaction! Here is the next one, that tight dress is coming off!

This one is for you guys that like big bottoms!
I'm surprised the photographer could resist taking you from behind!

Thanks guys, here is another one I hope you "enjoy"! If you do ejaculate to me please post or PM me to let me know!
I’ve cum looking at your beautiful breasts multiple times. Going to shoot a big load for you now!!

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
You look unbelievably gorgeous and I would love to see your legs in the nylons!!

Back