MRS36D Yet Again

Wow thanks guys! I just luv nice and naughty comments on my tits. I started posting mostly to show them off, so don't hesitate to post if you like mine! Tell me want you like about them and what you might like to do.

I need to find a way to start posting pics of my pussy again but for now please enjoy my big pink nipples! And yes, I luv to wrap my boobs around a hard cock and have them covered in cum.
I’m sure you have no trouble making that happen:)

I'm surprised the photographer could resist taking you from behind!
Well Tom knew that I was just posing for him.
I’ve cum looking at your beautiful breasts multiple times. Going to shoot a big load for you now!!
Wow thank you! I luv it when my fans stroke off to me!
You look unbelievably gorgeous and I would love to see your legs in the nylons!!
Thanks!
Very hot!!
Thanks!
Thanks!
I’m sure you have no trouble making that happen:)
I luv making you guys hard!

Here is the next pic for you guys, the dress is off!

Attachments

• suck 013.jpg
    suck 013.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 234

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Now this is a photo that can cause me to take it in hand and give it a workout. I love you ass and the great nylons and garter belt!! I can see just a hint of pink and that makes the shot that much better. I sure hope there will be many more!

I guess you like my hanging tittys?! ;)

I bet you will like this pic then!

I hope you guys imagine them bouncing in your face!
The right accessories to highlight a lovely body! Nice hanging breasts are a bonus.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Here is one I found.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a sexy set of pictures and like others here I'd love to hear the rest of the story of that night and to know just how naughty the three of you got.
Here is the next pic in this set that Tom took. I had turned around, as you can see, to show him my big breasts. He said he had wanted to see them for years!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• suck 017.jpg
    suck 017.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 259
Here is the next pic in this set that Tom took. I had turned around, as you can see, to show him my big breasts. He said he had wanted to see them for years!

Enjoy!
Mmmmmm...I'd be crawling up to your feet.....kissing and licking my way up to your pussy ........groping your luscious tits.......

Very beautiful woman, thank you for sharing your pics. Your hubby is a very, very lucky man!

Enjoy!
Unbelievable !! What a fabulous body ! Of course, I love the garter belt and fishnets !!!!

Well thanks guys!

Here is the next pic, he zoomed in a little!

I hope you noticed my panties are crotchless!
dropped to my knees to check it out up close ... yup, crotchless panties presenting a perfect crotch!

Back