MRS36D Yet Again

Thanks so much guys, I luv all the naughty and nice comments! And you all know I really luv knowing you guys are stroking to me until you have a nice big messy ejaculation.

I hope you all will do just that to this one!
Gorgeous body

Thanks so much guys, I luv all the naughty and nice comments! And you all know I really luv knowing you guys are stroking to me until you have a nice big messy ejaculation.

I'm going to have to add this pic to my Tributes file ... 🥒 💦 💦 💦 (Just got to find time and privacy 😜)

I did.

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Masterpiece,made by so many artist by hand work

Thanks Guys! That was a big night for Hubby, Tom, and I.

I think I have told the story on here before, but the short version is this: We had known Tom for a long time, he always was sort of flirty with me in a fun way. Before we went out that night I told hubby if Tom kept commenting on how tight my dress was I should call his bluff and take it off. Hubby liked the idea and suggested I offer to pose for pics for him. Well, that's what happened (sort of) when we got home after dinner. It all went a little further than we expected, Tom took a set of pics as I stripped nude and spread my legs for him. He started masturbating, with my encouragement, about halfway thru the picture taking. That ended with an enormous cum shot has he sat on one end of the couch while I was laying on the other end facing him squeezing my bare boobs together, legs spread, fingering my clit. The night was still young, more happened that night, I can tell you about that if you like!

Here is one he took of me before I started to strip.
As usual... Smoke'n HOT lady.... damn fine body!! Hubby is one lucky SOB!

Back