MRS36D Yet Again

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Always a great start....

Well thank you! I luv nice comments on my tits, and I really luv showing them off here for you guys.

Do they look good in this pic? :sneaky:
They look good in every pic...as does the rest of you = spontaneous hard-on every time you post!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Here is another for you, I hope you like. I was ready for some sex after posing for this set!
and I'm ready for some sex after savoring every inch of your luscious body in that pose

Thanks guys!

Here is one that was taken while we were making one of those naughty vids for hubbys friends, I was playing as a French maid. I can do a pretty good fake sexy French accent!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 268
Thanks guys!

Here is one that was taken while we were making one of those naughty vids for hubbys friends, I was playing as a French maid. I can do a pretty good fake sexy French accent!

Enjoy!
Very naughty xxx

Thanks guys!

Enjoy!
You make a very sexy French maid & the accent must be great!

Back