MRS36D Yet Again

Seems like quite a few!

Of course, I like my big pink nipples sucked too!
Mmmm....what a sight for hungry lips....think those big pink nips will be sucked red soon........then glazed with all our cum........jerking sooo hard rn in tribute ........

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I sure luv all your comments and I really luv that you enjoy my "efforts"!

Looks like hubby made a mess on my boobs in this one. I guess I got him a little too worked up when we were taking pics, he had to stroke himself off all over my 36ds. I was happy to hold them together for him!
Looks like a fun mess

I'm so glad you shot your cum so hard to me! I hope all you guys are enjoying yourselves ejaculating to my pics.

I luv a nice warm shot across these!
Ohhh...we are! Cock after cock after cock.......Your luscious "girls" will be glazed and dripping with all our cum!

Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!
Very sexy photo - please continue xx

Back