MRS36D Yet Again

Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great new year, I hope a lot of you have stroked off to me in 2024!

Maybe a few of you have imagined shooting all over my 36Ds, like my pic here!

BTW: I am way behind on answering PMs!

Attachments

• DSCF5374.JPG
    DSCF5374.JPG
    864.2 KB · Views: 243
Hi guys! I hope you all are having a great new year, I hope a lot of you have stroked off to me in 2024!

Thank you so much for posting. I'm working on following your lovely instructions right now.

Thanks guys! Here is another pic that I had up on that other site but those links are dead now. This one was pouplar so I'm reposting for the newer guys, and their cocks!

https://imgbox.com/zZpO5pYU
Just found a few of your pics. My cock loves them. Would be so much fun to eat your pussy and lick your ass and tits. Even fun if hubby was fucking you while I ate your sweet pussy.

I was! I always get hot when posing for pics I know you guys will see.

Here a tamer one, notice my nipple is a little wet. Hubby had it in mouth a second before!
tame maybe, but that glorious nipple makes my mouth water

I luv to wake up and have them sucked!

Would you like to have these in your face when you wake up?
Oh yes please….. I know what you
mean about nipples being sensitive. Both of mine are very sensitive. I love them chewed, bitten, pulled and wiggled.

Only once have I ever climaxed by someone who knew what they were doing. But right when I was about to explode……., they went down there to finish me off.

OH BOY do I ever want to cum on your tits. Think I might do that right now since you made my cock hard.

I luv to wake up and have them sucked!

Would you like to have these in your face when you wake up?
of course, but frankly I'd rather wake up, open my eyes and find your juicy pussy begging to be licked

Back