MRS36D Yet Again

Thank you!

Hubby takes almost all my pics, he took that one. I had been dildoing some before that pic.

I'm ready here for hubby to take me doggy!
Your husband must have a lot of self-control.
If you were on your hands and knees like that, in front of me, I would not be able to stop and take a picture.

Your husband must have a lot of self-control.
If you were on your hands and knees like that, in front of me, I would not be able to stop and take a picture.

What's he waiting for?

Well hubby has to take the pics you guys enjoy! We take pics in sets instead of one or two at a time, so he needs to control himself until the set is done. Of course he knows he will get all the MRS36D he wants when we are finished!

Here is one of me dildoing from behind!

https://imgbox.com/bqsAkhbr

Well thank you! I sure like to hear that.

Here is sort of a tease pic, just a little peek at my big pink nipples!
Hi MRs36D, you may find fair amount of 😍 and 👍suddenly appear from me, that's because I ve just found your thread and have started going through, you are a truly an extremely sexy lady, thank you so much for sharing.

I say this all the time I know but I really do appreciate all you guys (and a few gals!), I luv it so much that you like my efforts. And for you guys (and a few gals!) that masturbate to me, well thats the best complement you can give me here on Lit!

How about a close up of my aroused pussy today? Enjoy!

https://imgbox.com/0oq4JciJ#
An absolute dream 😍

Hi MRs36D, you may find fair amount of 😍 and 👍suddenly appear from me, that's because I ve just found your thread and have started going through, you are a truly an extremely sexy lady, thank you so much for sharing.

Got back to page 47, couldn't last any longer lol. Thanks for the great content

Welcome, I always luv hearing from a new fan! I hope you will come back and try to get thru the rest!

Maybe a little titty suck before we get up this morning?:giggle:

Attachments

• DSCF4425np.JPG
    DSCF4425np.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 163
Back