MRS36D Yet Again

Thank you! I luv that comment!

I have told you guys that I get very turned on when I'm posing for pics, especially if I know all of you will be seeing the pics. I think if you look closely at my kitty in this one you will see what I mean!

https://imgbox.com/68G7gH8C

I hope you will enjoy this one by stroking your cock to me!
I am right now just wish I could taste you at the same time mmm delicious!

I love this, I'm a young guy so jealous of your husband

LOL, thanks! I have been propositioned by young guys a few times, I'm always flattered!

Here is another from that set where I was ready for bed. Can you tell I was in the mood to pose for a set of nudes for you guys??

Like my hanging girls?? ;)

Attachments

• DSCF4298.JPG
    DSCF4298.JPG
    745 KB · Views: 185
LOL, thanks! I have been propositioned by young guys a few times, I'm always flattered!

Here is another from that set where I was ready for bed. Can you tell I was in the mood to pose for a set of nudes for you guys??

If I saw that in my bed, I wouldn’t be ready for sleeping. How could you sleep with a nice, thick hard boner, dripping pre-cum? Just sayin….

Beautiful

Lovely as always !!

If I saw that in my bed, I wouldn’t be ready for sleeping. How could you sleep with a nice, thick hard boner, dripping pre-cum? Just sayin….

Hubby knows he will get all he wants after we take the pics, and he really does get plenty!

Another tamer one, a little nipple is peeking out though!

Attachments

• DSCF4099.JPG
    DSCF4099.JPG
    630.3 KB · Views: 220
Hubby knows he will get all he wants after we take the pics, and he really does get plenty!

Spectacular! Very well presented, and the arms are positioned very well. Thank you for this delightful treat for Sinful Sunday (at least here)!

:heart: 🔥 :heart:🔥

Your husband is lucky! I hope you ride his face hard after he shoots his seed into you. That’s always satisfying…

Fantastic angle and shot, lucky man

Back