Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lovely day, my friends. Hugs 'n,' kisses.
This is from the archives, circa 2018. One of my faves. 😁

attachment.php

Too hot for words. Your nipples are so damn suckable.

Happy valentines you special woman

:heart::heart::heart:

Have a lovely day, my friends. Hugs 'n,' kisses.
This is from the archives, circa 2018. One of my faves. 😁

attachment.php

Archives or not, I absolutely love this one as well. Your breasts are always fantastic and very welcomed, especially today.
Happy Valentine's Day Sally!
:rose: x 13
:kiss:

Story about this pic: I didn't see take it for Valentine's Day. It was for the Titty Tuesday thread and it was the end of March. And I posted a few more from the series on my old thread at the time:

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

I was in kind of a low place emotionally, wiping lipstick off my nipples at 10am on a Tuesday and feeling ridiculous, a bit pathetic, even. Then the phone rang - it was a job offer, better than I imagined - my first full-time job in a decade. And suddenly I felt like my life was back on track and those photos didn't seem so sad after all. 😁

Last edited:
Story about this pic: I didn't see take it for Valentine's Day. It was for the Titty Tuesday thread aand it was the end of March. And I posted a few more from the series on my old thread at the time:

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

I was in kind of a low place emotionally, wiping lipstick off my nipples at 10am on a Tuesday and feeling a ridiculous, a bit pathetic, even. Then the phone rang - it was a job offer, better than I imagined - my first full-time job in a decade. And suddenly I felt like my life was back on track and those photos didn't seem so sad after all. 😁

i like....:D

Story about this pic: I didn't see take it for Valentine's Day. It was for the Titty Tuesday thread aand it was the end of March. And I posted a few more from the series on my old thread at the time:

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

I was in kind of a low place emotionally, wiping lipstick off my nipples at 10am on a Tuesday and feeling a ridiculous, a bit pathetic, even. Then the phone rang - it was a job offer, better than I imagined - my first full-time job in a decade. And suddenly I felt like my life was back on track and those photos didn't seem so sad after all. 😁

Perfection. You are truly an amazing woman Sally.
:heart::kiss::rose:

Story about this pic: I didn't see take it for Valentine's Day. It was for the Titty Tuesday thread and it was the end of March. And I posted a few more from the series on my old thread at the time:

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

I was in kind of a low place emotionally, wiping lipstick off my nipples at 10am on a Tuesday and feeling ridiculous, a bit pathetic, even. Then the phone rang - it was a job offer, better than I imagined - my first full-time job in a decade. And suddenly I felt like my life was back on track and those photos didn't seem so sad after all. 😁

Beautiful, sexy and creative! It would be a nice surprise to find when you loose the bra......;)
Is it lipstick?

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

My god I fucking love this. It's not so much a "hit-bottom" moment as it is "Why am I even bothering? And for what?" moment.

Nipple hearts 2
Nipple hearts 3
nipple hearts 4

So happy for you... hope it all works out for the best... and those photos are definitely not sad... but they are missing one thing... my lips!:devil:

thank-yous

Too hot for words. Your nipples are so damn suckable.

Happy valentines you special woman

:heart::heart::heart:

Aww, thank you, theeon. I'm wondering: what does it take to make a nipple suckable? Does it just need to stick out a bit? :)

Gorgeous.

Thank you, Todger!

Beautiful!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you!

mmmmmm! That certainly makes for a memorable Valentines Day card. Happy V-Day back to you! ;)

Memorable is nice. :)

Archives or not, I absolutely love this one as well. Your breasts are always fantastic and very welcomed, especially today.
Happy Valentine's Day Sally!
:rose: x 13
:kiss:

Thank you, sweet Shyguy!

thank-yous 2

i like....:D

I'm glad!

Perfection. You are truly an amazing woman Sally.
:heart::kiss::rose:

Smooochies back atcha!

Happy Valentine’s Day :rose:

Thanks, babe.

Beautiful, sexy and creative! It would be a nice surprise to find when you loose the bra......;)
Is it lipstick?

Tsk. You didn't read the text! :D
Yes, it's lipstick. And thank you.

My god I fucking love this. It's not so much a "hit-bottom" moment as it is "Why am I even bothering? And for what?" moment.

Yes, that's exactly it. I still don't know the answer. I think it might be better not to examine it too closely.

Happy V Day beautiful lady.... Have an amazing one!!!:rose::rose::rose:

Thank you!

So happy for you... hope it all works out for the best... and those photos are definitely not sad... but they are missing one thing... my lips!:devil:

With the job? It's been nearly four years. Doing all right. :)
Hmmm, yes, some lips WOULD be very nice.

Love the taste of lipstick:heart::heart::heart:

Do you really? I hate it, lol.

Isn’t that a cute Valentine’s Day treat!

Have a great day with lots of love and chocolates! 😋

Thank you! Same amount of love as usual, I guess. I had some chocolate but I had to buy it myself, lol. Valentine's Day was much more exciting here on the board than it was in real life, and that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back