Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who like storytime:

I started chatting with a man one day. We really hit it off and exchanged messages throughout the day. Eventually he started asking me to come over to his place that night. He happened to live quite near me. I guess I was in an adventurous mood because I let him talk me into it.

I told my husband I was going shopping - and I did - I tried on bras and jeans and sent this guy pics from the change room to tease him. And then I went to his house. Was I nervous? Extremely! Was I excited? Obviously!

We talked for a while, giving me time to relax a bit. When he learned that I hadn't told my husband what I was up to, he asked if we could send him a picture. So we did - see attached (sent to him without the filter, of course). That's how my husband learned I was about to be a very naughty wife. And he loved it.

You are a naughty girl.

I started chatting with a man one day. We really hit it off and exchanged messages throughout the day. Eventually he started asking me to come over to his place that night. He happened to live quite near me. I guess I was in an adventurous mood because I let him talk me into it.

I told my husband I was going shopping - and I did - I tried on bras and jeans and sent this guy pics from the change room to tease him. And then I went to his house. Was I nervous? Extremely! Was I excited? Obviously!

We talked for a while, giving me time to relax a bit. When he learned that I hadn't told my husband what I was up to, he asked if we could send him a picture. So we did - see attached (sent to him without the filter, of course). That's how my husband learned I was about to be a very naughty wife. And he loved it.

A hot story. And a very sexy picture.
It's fun when there is a story behind the picture. it comes alive through the story and the imagination fill in the blanks.

Wow I’d love it too 🥰 even more without the filter 😋

Thanks for an arousing story and pic! It’s hot to hear how you let your husband know. I’m guessing when you got home, he wanted the ‘full story!’

Whoa, that would be the kind of surprise I would love if we were hitched!

😍

You're fat. Not thick, not a few extra, not BBW. You're fat.

Why ya gotta be like that? For the record, I haven't used any of those descriptors in this thread. I'm well aware that I'm fat. That word won't hurt me. Guess what? A lot of men seem to like my pics anyway. And now I'm blocking you.

Cucking is so hot.

I could watch that ALL. DAY. In fact, I've already watched it for too long. How am I supposed to work under these circumstances?!?!

Thanks for the must-needed distraction!

Careful, I hear that GIF is hypnotizing! :)

It was fun!

Damn, a sexy and arousing picture. My only wish...that they were my hands pinching and pulling. :devil:

Naughty Paul ;)

There’s a shedload of men here totally envious of that guys luck. Lucky bastard.

It was indeed a lucky alignment of circumstances.

We need to talk more ;)

Hahahaha

You can put me in that group...damn!

I'm flattered. :)

You are a naughty girl.

Someone should spank me already.

A hot story. And a very sexy picture.
It's fun when there is a story behind the picture. it comes alive through the story and the imagination fill in the blanks.

I agree that it's fun when there's a story behind the picture!

Wow I’d love it too 🥰 even more without the filter 😋

I actually really like the filter! :p

Thanks for an arousing story and pic! It’s hot to hear how you let your husband know. I’m guessing when you got home, he wanted the ‘full story!’

Oh course! He also got more pics and a video. This guy was very into "including" my husband in the experience.

Whoa, that would be the kind of surprise I would love if we were hitched!

😍

Think so? Obviously we have an arrangement where I knew without any doubt that he would approve. I don't think I would want to be surprised like that if the tables were turned. I'd want to be consulted beforehand.

Cucking is so hot.

Actually, I have a problem with the humiliation implicit in cuckolding. I can't bear the thought that I'm humiliating my husband in any way (even if he finds it hot). I think we both feel more comfortable with calling it "hotwifing": "A 'hotwife'...shares their sexual adventures with their partner, who gets pleasure from hearing about them. 'Essentially, hotwifing is cuckolding without the humiliation,' Sells says." (Health.com)

Wish I was the man in your story Sally. I would love to be able to run my hands over your body. Not just my hands either 👅
You are as stunning as ever.
😘

I also reported the asshat.

Sally, you are beautiful! :rose:

I agree with TPH, Sally, you are beautiful. Trolls live for nothing other than to be disruptive and hateful. There's not a universal cookie-cutter mold for the ideal woman because that would just be boring. You are not boring and you have always looked fantastic in your AMPIC pages. :rose:

I think we both feel more comfortable with calling it "hotwifing": "A 'hotwife'...shares their sexual adventures with their partner, who gets pleasure from hearing about them. 'Essentially, hotwifing is cuckolding without the humiliation,' Sells says." (Health.com)

“Hot” being the operative word there. Because you Miss Mustang Sally are smoking hot. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well damn, I do like story time very much :cattail:

Hi sally

I am new here. While I am one that could ever allow my wife to do that , I certainly don't look down on folks that enjoy the lifestyle . I find it a fascinating topic and enjoy a lot of the stories written around it. Truth be told I would have loved it if my wife gave me the free pass, but that never happened either. We are still together over 35 years. And Hell no you are not fat . you are very beautiful in fact.

Oh, I do like you're story. Very naughty indeed.

Wish I was the man in your story Sally. I would love to be able to run my hands over your body. Not just my hands either 👅
You are as stunning as ever.
😘

Ooh, I would be the lucky one in this scenario. Thank you, sweetie.

I agree with TPH, Sally, you are beautiful. Trolls live for nothing other than to be disruptive and hateful. There's not a universal cookie-cutter mold for the ideal woman because that would just be boring. You are not boring and you have always looked fantastic in your AMPIC pages. :rose:

Thank you, tnman. I won't let the troll get me down. I've said more than once in this very thread that I realize my body is not everyone's cup of tea and that's fine. As for the rest of you, I remain shocked you're not all bored of seeing my tits yet. LOL

“Hot” being the operative word there. Because you Miss Mustang Sally are smoking hot. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm delighted you think so, my friend!

Well damn, I do like story time very much :cattail:

I'll have to share some more, then. :)

I am new here. While I am one that could ever allow my wife to do that , I certainly don't look down on folks that enjoy the lifestyle . I find it a fascinating topic and enjoy a lot of the stories written around it. Truth be told I would have loved it if my wife gave me the free pass, but that never happened either. We are still together over 35 years. And Hell no you are not fat . you are very beautiful in fact.

Thank you. Fat and beautiful are not mutually exclusive, though.

Oh, I do like you're story. Very naughty indeed.

:devil:

Hi Sally,

I think it’s beautiful the way you express yourself
through your words and pictures.

Don’t ever stop creating.

xCF

Well, thank you so much for this sweet message!

As I've said before Sally - it's all about the curves!

And maybe the thought of driving my little red corvette all around them. :devil:

i'd love to playing with your big sexy tits....

Get real

To give you the flip side of my last story:

I put on lingerie and a bit of makeup to go seduce my husband. But I have kids, so I also put on a housecoat to go seduce my husband. That's when I paused for a selfie.

P.S. He was WAY overdue for some seducing! Real life, folks.

Attachments

• SallySeducesHubby.jpg
    SallySeducesHubby.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 43

I put on lingerie and a bit of makeup to go seduce my husband. But I have kids, so I also put on a housecoat to go seduce my husband. That's when I paused for a selfie.

Ohhhh my Dear
You are OWNING that lingerie
You can seduce me anytime you wish
:kiss::heart:

Ha ha! I know exactly what you are talking about! The sneaky sex, in the evening. in the morning, when they are out with friends, quickies and so on. Seducing is rare here but always welcome. :)

It's a lovely lingerie to find under that coat!

Wish I was your hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back