Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared LOTS of my titties yesterday so this Tuesday I'm going to share...my hair. Pretty much just hair. So feel free to skip it.

If you do take a peek, I'd love to hear what you think has me in that pose.

The offering

Love the free flowing hair picture. Would they be enough to dress your lovely body on a nude beach?

Mmm, how I would love to find out! 😜

You have a bit of mermaid hair going, with it covering your left breast. That is a wonderful tease, by the way. I love seeing hair cascading over a breast or breasts, giving maybe a hint of a nipple poking through the strands of hair. In this pic we have both the tease, and the payoff, since your right breast is fully exposed.

As for what has you in that pose, maybe you’re waiting for your lover to enter the room. You sit, anticipating his return. Your hair is rubbing over your already sensitive nipple, and you think about his fingers tweaking it, or his tongue laving it; perhaps his teeth pulling it.

These thoughts have your clit throbbing a d, as you wait for his return, you wonder if he’s deliberately making you wait. He knows what the anticipation does to you, and he’s working you up with his absence. Perhaps he wants to see if can get you off with but a touch after you’ve been mentally fucking yourself while he waits patiently outside the door.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I seem to have gotten myself worked up a bit. I need to go take care of something.

Cute comment, I appreciate when someone in thread takes the time to expose his inner thoughts for others to read.

Is it voyeuristic of me? 😜

Hump day

You never know what you're going to get chez Sally. One day it's a carefully posed photo that doesn't reveal much of anything and the next it's a casual snapshot of my crotch.

You just never know...

I'm a low-maintenance kind of girl. That long long hair hasn't been inside a salon in 2.5 years. I don't wear makeup, I don't get mani/pedis, and I certainly don't get my girly bits waxed. Take me or leave me as I am, right? Enjoy :p

You never know what you're going to get chez Sally. One day it's a carefully posed photo that doesn't reveal much of anything and the next it's a casual snapshot of my crotch.

You just never know...

I'm a low-maintenance kind of girl. That long long hair hasn't been inside a salon in 2.5 years. I don't wear makeup, I don't get mani/pedis, and I certainly don't get my girly bits waxed. Take me or leave me as I am, right? Enjoy :p

Been very busy lately so behind on comments, that looks Delicious just like the rest of you :heart::heart:. Your man is a lucky guy.

You just never know...

What a beautiful and wonderous sight. I would definitely love to crawl between your legs and get my 👅 in there and just lick and nibble and suck until you are squirming, cumming and pleading me to stop. Absolute heaven there... Thank you Sally for the fantasies :devil:
:kiss::rose:

You just never know...

I love your bush. I just want to dive in there and lick you senseless.

You just never know...

Is it Wednesday already? Looks like a nice place to squeeze in to. Ok, I think it's time to send you to my room, young lady...

You just never know...

I like such surprises! Snap shots like that are very sexy! Not the most erotic kind, but definitely at least as much of a turn on as the more subtle once. :)

You just never know...

I would take you.. And eat you first.. Then I would slip inside and finish the job !!!
GORGEOUS !!!
MMMMM Thank You
I'm HARD now!!!

You just never know...

Whe it comes to the grooming of naughty bits, I honestly have no preference. My spouse keeps a full bush, one of my other partners shaves hers bare, while the other shaves the lips but keeps a furry mound. I, myself, shave my balls and trim the rest. It’s the personal preference of the person who owns those bits, and I appreciate being allowed to see them.

There’s nothing wrong with low maintenance, either. And I totally understand the two and a half years thing. This pandemic has been rough. Believe me, I know. I had COVID-19 twice, and I’m terrified of getting it again.

I guess what I’m saying is, if people don’t like the way you prefer to present yourself, to hell with them. You’re allowing us to see you as you wish to be seen, and I am grateful for that. I think you’re quite lovely.

You just never know...

Tickled this orally fixated fellas fancy:p:p:p:p:p

You just never know...

Understood. We'll take you as you come.

You just never know...

Nice snap and nice crotch. Just the right amount of hair, and I suppose that's purely natural, too. Very nice. My tongue and cock are twitching!!

Been very busy lately so behind on comments, that looks Delicious just like the rest of you :heart::heart:. Your man is a lucky guy.

Thank you, Mike, for those very kind words 😘

What a beautiful and wonderous sight. I would definitely love to crawl between your legs and get my 👅 in there and just lick and nibble and suck until you are squirming, cumming and pleading me to stop. Absolute heaven there... Thank you Sally for the fantasies :devil:
:kiss::rose:

Mmm I'm squirming already!

I love your bush. I just want to dive in there and lick you senseless.

::swoon::

Is it Wednesday already? Looks like a nice place to squeeze in to. Ok, I think it's time to send you to my room, young lady...

It's not already Wednesday - it's only Wednesday! lol
Am I being punished? 😏

I like such surprises! Snap shots like that are very sexy! Not the most erotic kind, but definitely at least as much of a turn on as the more subtle once. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying my offerings, whatever they may be 😉

I would take you.. And eat you first.. Then I would slip inside and finish the job !!!
GORGEOUS !!!
MMMMM Thank You
I'm HARD now!!!

Oh myyyyy! I guess I shouldn't be surprised but phew these comments are getting me kinda hot & bothered. You're welcome, jox, and thank you too!

Whe it comes to the grooming of naughty bits, I honestly have no preference. My spouse keeps a full bush, one of my other partners shaves hers bare, while the other shaves the lips but keeps a furry mound. I, myself, shave my balls and trim the rest. It’s the personal preference of the person who owns those bits, and I appreciate being allowed to see them.

There’s nothing wrong with low maintenance, either. And I totally understand the two and a half years thing. This pandemic has been rough. Believe me, I know. I had COVID-19 twice, and I’m terrified of getting it again.

I guess what I’m saying is, if people don’t like the way you prefer to present yourself, to hell with them. You’re allowing us to see you as you wish to be seen, and I am grateful for that. I think you’re quite lovely.

Draco, I've been enjoying your thoughtful comments lately! Thank you for taking the time!

I'm a pleaser, so if I had a partner with a strong preference I suppose I'd groom to their taste. There's IS some grooming going on here - lips partially shaved, sides and top shaved to contain the area, lol, and a light trim. I also don't really have a preference in my partners' pubes. I guess if it's really wild I'd appreciate some trimming but I certainly don't expect removal.

As for Lit - exactly. You can't please everyone anyway. I've said more than once I'm aware I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea and I'm okay with that. I'm getting more than enough love here to keep me going. 😉

You had covid twice? Oh my, that's terrible. I've been lucky enough to avoid it so far. I hope you manage to dodge it going forward.

This is a beautiful picture! My hair is long, but it's curly and drives me nuts. I would kill for my hair to look like yours.

Aw, thank you! I suppose you won't be surprised to here that I wish for curls (or at least waves) and volume? lol

I vote for "Take" and "Repeatedly". Excellent picture. :devil:

Mmmm, sign me up! Thank you. 😁

Tickled this orally fixated fellas fancy:p:p

Awesome! I'm a little bit orally fixated myself! 😏

Understood. We'll take you as you come.

Okay. Cool.

Nice snap and nice crotch. Just the right amount of hair, and I suppose that's purely natural, too. Very nice. My tongue and cock are twitching!!

There is a bit of grooming going on. Although typically only right before a date. My husband certainly doesn't care! lol

You just never know...

Hey sexy. Looking good. Hope your having a good week.

I shared LOTS of my titties yesterday so this Tuesday I'm going to share...my hair. Pretty much just hair. So feel free to skip it.

If you do take a peek, I'd love to hear what you think has me in that pose.

The offering

This is one gorgeous image. That hair is beautiful. As for what you are doing, you seem very focused, perhaps on pleasures about to happen? :rose::rose::rose:

You just never know...

Thank you for all you share... and you are perfect "au naturel" :rose::rose::rose:

Draco, I've been enjoying your thoughtful comments lately! Thank you for taking the time!

I'm a pleaser, so if I had a partner with a strong preference I suppose I'd groom to their taste. There's IS some grooming going on here - lips partially shaved, sides and top shaved to contain the area, lol, and a light trim. I also don't really have a preference in my partners' pubes. I guess if it's really wild I'd appreciate some trimming but I certainly don't expect removal.

As for Lit - exactly. You can't please everyone anyway. I've said more than once I'm aware I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea and I'm okay with that. I'm getting more than enough love here to keep me going. 😉

You had covid twice? Oh my, that's terrible. I've been lucky enough to avoid it so far. I hope you manage to dodge it going forward.

What can I say, your pictures have been inspiring.

I had my first bout with COVID in April of 2020, and the second in January of last year. The second time was the worst. It almost killed my spouse. We have a pair of coronaviruses tattooed on our left forearms to celebrate the fact we survived twice. Those are our victory markings, like what fighter planes in both World Wars had to tally their kills.

I’m glad you’ve avoided getting sick. It is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. I’m surprised I didn’t get it again last month, considering we had over forty people test positive where I work.

You just never know...

Always knew you were an au natural girl, although this is the first time I’ve seen this view. It is just as lovely as the rest of you.

You look very nice. Thank you for sharing.

You are very polite. Thank you for your comment.

Hey sexy. Looking good. Hope your having a good week.

Thank you!

This is one gorgeous image. That hair is beautiful. As for what you are doing, you seem very focused, perhaps on pleasures about to happen? :rose::rose::rose:

Aw, thank you. Glad you liked it!

Thank you for all you share... and you are perfect "au naturel" :rose::rose::rose:

Muah!

Always knew you were an au natural girl, although this is the first time I’ve seen this view. It is just as lovely as the rest of you.

I've shared it a time or two before, but it is very rare. I felt pretty okay about this one. 😊

Last edited:
What can I say, your pictures have been inspiring.

I had my first bout with COVID in April of 2020, and the second in January of last year. The second time was the worst. It almost killed my spouse. We have a pair of coronaviruses tattooed on our left forearms to celebrate the fact we survived twice. Those are our victory markings, like what fighter planes in both World Wars had to tally their kills.

I’m glad you’ve avoided getting sick. It is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. I’m surprised I didn’t get it again last month, considering we had over forty people test positive where I work.

Hmm, then I aspire to continue to inspire you!

What trauma! Thank God you both survived. I love the idea of tattoos as victory markings. Very cool that you both got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back