Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love seeing all these familiar names!

I started to type up a weird story that goes with this pic, but nah.

These heels have never been worn outside the bedroom 😁

Attachments

• peeptheshoes.jpg
    peeptheshoes.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 162
Good morning! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love seeing all these familiar names!

WOW! That is a very hot view! I love the heels and the rest of the outfit as well!
I think you just made me a bit.........:eek:;)

You melt my heart and stiffen my dick at the same time. Hot af.

Absolutely stunning

Good morning, friends! Thanks for the thread-warming support! I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's very cold here today, so I'll be hibernating indoors.

Here's a pic of my butt 😁

Damn I want to make those cheeks jiggle.

This too!

Hi. 1st time admirer of your fantastic tits and sexy body.
Hope you’ll keep ‘em coming.

I drop to my knees and proudly pucker up.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

It’s probably best you don’t wear those heels out because you would be stopping traffic in those, Sally! Gorgeous. 💜

Thank-yous

WOW! That is a very hot view! I love the heels and the rest of the outfit as well!
I think you just made me a bit.........:eek:;)

I'll tell you a secret. That black number I'm wearing is cupless!

I love the title of your thread (and fun photos too . . .):rose:

Thanks, Shellee! It was an obvious cute choice with my username. :cool: I do kind of regret my username, though - not sure what I was thinking when I chose it 20+ years ago! lol

You melt my heart and stiffen my dick at the same time. Hot af.

Mm, that's exactly the reaction I'm going for!

Absolutely stunning

Thank you!

Damn I want to make those cheeks jiggle.
This too!

*blush*

Hi. 1st time admirer of your fantastic tits and sexy body.
Hope you’ll keep ‘em coming.

Thank you! Nice to meet you!

That is a fantastic picture, I love that

Thanks, baldguy!

Happy to see you chose to use that PIC for your AV. Subscribed.

It had not even occurred to me to change it until Shellee suggested it! It had been years, why not? New thread, new avatar. :)

Hello Sally.
Hello Sally's tits and ass 🙂

LOL. Hello, Maniac.

I drop to my knees and proudly pucker up.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh my! *fans self*

It’s probably best you don’t wear those heels out because you would be stopping traffic in those, Sally! Gorgeous. 💜

Aw, thanks Moochie. If I stopped traffic it would be because everyone's laughing at the ridiculous way I'm stumbling around in too-tall heels. ;)

Sunday night snap

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

Attachments

• sundaynightsnap.jpg
    sundaynightsnap.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php

Why even wear one :devil:

attachment.php

:devil::heart::devil:

I'll tell you a secret. That black number I'm wearing is cupless!
That's a hot thought! A front pic maybe? ;)

attachment.php

I appreciate that you took the time with your nipples. It makes the photo even hotter and sexier.

Oh, bless you, night owls, and/or people in different time zones, for aiding my procrastination.

Why even wear one :devil:

That's a good question. They're kind of all over the place when they're free. It's chaos. :D

:kiss:

That's a hot thought! A front pic maybe? ;)

Yeah, I'm sure I'll post that eventually, but a whole new photoshoot will be required. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure there are dozens of pics of my bare tits available for your viewing pleasure. :D

I appreciate that you took the time with your nipples. It makes the photo even hotter and sexier.

Thank you, I thought so. :cool:

Yeah, I'm sure I'll post that eventually, but a whole new photoshoot will be required. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure there are dozens of pics of my bare tits available for your viewing pleasure. :D

Thank you, I thought so. :cool:

I’ll look forward to that!
Of course there are, and I get back and enjoy them every now and then. ;)

attachment.php

You could make any bra look fabulous even without the nipples poking through. But those nipples. Those wonderful nipples.

Good morning, friends! Thanks for the thread-warming support! I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's very cold here today, so I'll be hibernating indoors.

Here's a pic of my butt 😁
Love a girl in pink:cattail:

Mmmmmhhh such sexy curves and lingerie :rose:

attachment.php
Thank you for your extra effort in showing yourself off:D

Oh that is a beautiful morning view....to glance at with my hand wrapped around my shaft...thank you so much...will continue, gorgeous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back