Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love seeing all these familiar names!

I started to type up a weird story that goes with this pic, but nah.

These heels have never been worn outside the bedroom 😁

Lovely pose. You should be proud of this picture. Do you like being spanked?

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php

Welcome back! You are definitely remembered!

Your nipple-hardening efforts are absolutely noticed and very much appreciated as well!

MS, you have a nice butt indeed!:heart:
So very round and shapely......:D
Thanks for showing your plumpy bubble ass off like this!!:rose:
Btw...I like your tiny little panties too!!:devil:

Thank you!

Lovely pose. You should be proud of this picture. Do you like being spanked?

Yes, I am kinda proud of that picture. I really like my hair in it, lol. Hm, I've really only ever been spanked by one man. With him I like it, but I think it requires the right dynamic to really work for me.

Welcome back! You are definitely remembered!
Your nipple-hardening efforts are absolutely noticed and very much appreciated as well!

Hey, nice to see you here! Thank you!

Originally Posted by rulickable View Post
Oh so lickable as well
There's a lot to lick

Wouldn't hear me complain

Happy Tuesday! I have one last pic from the blue lingerie series that I'd like to share. I swear my boobs are not quite this lopsided in real life. 😅

A very sexy frontal pic!
I think your boobs looks great! :)

Happy Tuesday! I have one last pic from the blue lingerie series that I'd like to share. I swear my boobs are not quite this lopsided in real life. 😅

I never get tired of seeing them...you are a sexy lady!

I bet they look super awesome when you are laying down as well !!!

Is it too soon for another pic? Last night's was just a procrastination-inspired snapshot, after all. Meh, I'm going to go for it. I promise I won't always be such an attention whore.

So, I recently posted this one on the sexy women thread, and it was well received. The truth is, I was really sort of feeling out whether people would like the one I'm attaching here.

So don't click this one unless you liked that one. Okay?

You can be an attention whore all you like if you continue posting pics like these. So pleased you have come to terms with your body and are enjoying showing it to us.

Further to my previous comments about a quarter cup bra, I don’t mind offering my hands to aid support. :devil:

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php
Wonder why my mouth is watering. Awesome pic. 👌

Ugh, I'm yearning for the weekend - and a nap - already. I have a job that requires a lot of focus on boring things, and I just... can't. So I work late at night to try to make up for lack of productivity during the day, but it creates a vicious circle and a sad, tired Sally. Any tips?

Here's another pic of my ass 😇

Attachments

• seethrubodysuit1.jpg
    seethrubodysuit1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 75
Ugh, I'm yearning for the weekend - and a nap - already. I have a job that requires a lot of focus on boring things, and I just... can't. So I work late at night to try to make up for lack of productivity during the day, but it creates a vicious circle and a sad, tired Sally. Any tips?

Here's another pic of my ass 😇

How about more pics on Lit ???
Would love to see the front of that sexy bodysuit
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back