Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures so far. It's nice to see them in one place. I just had to subscribe so I don't miss any.

You could make any bra look fabulous even without the nipples poking through. But those nipples. Those wonderful nipples.

Aw, thank you. They're kind of poky all the time, but the right one in particular needed some help being visible last night. 😉

Love a girl in pink:cattail:
Mmmmmhhh such sexy curves and lingerie :rose:
Thank you for your extra effort in showing yourself off:D

Thank you! I put in more effort than I'd care to admit! lol

Oh that is a beautiful morning view....to glance at with my hand wrapped around my shaft...thank you so much...will continue, gorgeous..

Mm, I hope you enjoyed... thoroughly.

Sizzling...just sizzling...what a beautiful if hard morning I'm having..

Hehe, sorry if I made anything harder!

Lovely pictures so far. It's nice to see them in one place. I just had to subscribe so I don't miss any.

Thank you! I'm honoured to be on your subscription list!

Aw, thank you. They're kind of poky all the time, but the right one in particular needed some help being visible last night. 😉

Well if you ever need any help in stiffening them up in future you’ll find many many volunteers for the job right here.

Consider this my application for the role of Mustang Sally’s chief nipple fluffer

Good morning! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love seeing all these familiar names!

I started to type up a weird story that goes with this pic, but nah.

These heels have never been worn outside the bedroom 😁

:caning::caning::caning: just perfect.

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2130883&stc=1&d=1643597355

What you need are quarter cup or shelf bras. Support but nipples free.

The weekend is never long enough. I still have to get some work done, so of course I'm procrastinating. I've been working from home for 22 (and a half!) long fucking months, and every single day I've worn one of my heavy duty, full-support, underwire bras. It finally occurred to me last week how much time I've wasted - what an opportunity I've missed - and bought myself some comfy bras. This, friends, is the first comfy bra I've owned in probably about 20 years. And yes I did take the time to make my nipples hard before snapping this photo. Thank you for noticing. :D

attachment.php

Yeah, comfy at home should be paramount! And thanks for taking the time for making them hard! I guess it is game recognizing game because something else is getting hard in response to your pics....

Well if you ever need any help in stiffening them up in future you’ll find many many volunteers for the job right here. Consider this my application for the role of Mustang Sally’s chief nipple fluffer

That's a brilliant idea! I suppose I should offer the role to husband, however, since he's right here. Although I often do my photos in stealth mode so I don't have to admit that, yes, I'm taking pics of my tits again. :D

Outstanding.

Thank you!

Hi Sally
You are beautiful !!!
Subscribed !!!!

Thanks! I'm pleased to have you along for the ride!

:caning::caning::caning: just perfect.
What you need are quarter cup or shelf bras. Support but nipples free.

Oh my goodness, I saw the recent thread about those and I don't know what kind of engineering magic would provide a shelf that would support these melons. I imagine unsightly bulges, lol.

A pair of very sexy shots! Great inspiration for a Monday morning.

Thank you! Nice to see you here, Paul! What exactly are they inspiring, I wonder? ;)

Yeah, comfy at home should be paramount! And thanks for taking the time for making them hard! I guess it is game recognizing game because something else is getting hard in response to your pics....

Hehe. Returning the salute, I suppose. Thank you!

Is it too soon for another pic? Last night's was just a procrastination-inspired snapshot, after all. Meh, I'm going to go for it. I promise I won't always be such an attention whore.

So, I recently posted this one on the sexy women thread, and it was well received. The truth is, I was really sort of feeling out whether people would like the one I'm attaching here.

So don't click this one unless you liked that one. Okay?

Attachments

• bigger&bolder.jpg
    bigger&bolder.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 157

attachment.php
Sexy. Happy you made time for your nipples ;):devil:

Good morning, friends! Thanks for the thread-warming support! I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far. It's very cold here today, so I'll be hibernating indoors.

Here's a pic of my butt 😁

Glad to see you have your own thread, Sally. I miss seeing you regularly! Great butt, btw!! :devil::devil::devil:

Is it too soon for another pic? Last night's was just a procrastination-inspired snapshot, after all. Meh, I'm going to go for it. I promise I won't always be such an attention whore.

So, I recently posted this one on the sexy women thread, and it was well received. The truth is, I was really sort of feeling out whether people would like the one I'm attaching here.

Very hot!!!!

Good morning! You sure know how to make a girl feel good. I love seeing all these familiar names!

I started to type up a weird story that goes with this pic, but nah.

These heels have never been worn outside the bedroom 😁

Very sexy bottom!! :devil::devil::devil:

You can probably see me drooling from the other side of the ocean

I’m checking the flights to Toronto as we speak.

You are utterly gorgeous!

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

attachment.php

How could we NOT notice?? :D:devil::devil:

Gotta love your great breasts, Sally!! :devil::devil:

WOW! That's hot and sexy! I'm glad you decided to post the pic. I liked the other one as well. :)

Never to soon to see a Hot, Sexy Lady, don't comment near enough but I always catch your photo's SEXY Lady. :heart::heart:

Oh so lickable as well:heart::heart::heart:

Never too soon:cattail:
Sexy lingerie :heart:

Another beautiful and titillating shot of an absolutely delectable woman!

Are you a fan of breast worship?

I am not sure if I like this one…if you post more like this I can make up my mind :devil:

Sexy. Happy you made time for your nipples :devil:

Very hot!!!!

Thank you, hotoldrguy. Really, making time for my nipples made it more fun for me too.

Glad to see you have your own thread, Sally. I miss seeing you regularly! Great butt, btw!!

Very sexy bottom!!

How could we NOT notice??

Gotta love your great breasts, Sally!!

Hehe, great to see you here, scot. I'm glad you like both my front and my back. Did you know there's an emoji limit in replies? I had to take away all your devils, lol.

You can probably see me drooling from the other side of the ocean
I’m checking the flights to Toronto as we speak.
You are utterly gorgeous!

theeon, you are the sweetest. Thank you for all your support!

WOW! That's hot and sexy! I'm glad you decided to post the pic. I liked the other one as well. :)

Thank you for following the rules! lol I'm glad you liked them!

Never to soon to see a Hot, Sexy Lady, don't comment near enough but I always catch your photo's SEXY Lady.:heart:

AW, thank you, mike.

Oh so lickable as well:heart:

There's a lot to lick ;)

Never too soon:cattail:
Sexy lingerie :heart:

Thank you. It should, of course, be paired with garter and stockings, but it was a quickie shoot.

Another beautiful and titillating shot of an absolutely delectable woman!

Are you a fan of breast worship?

Hmm I don't think I'd object.

I am not sure if I like this one…if you post more like this I can make up my mind :devil:

I might have a few more like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back