Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to ask - what on earth is sexy about my armpits?
On their own when your arms are outstretched they imply that your breasts are pushed out and…oh fuck… Unff
And as part of a whole they’re another part I’d happily spend hours on nibbling and grazing and kissing and licking.

Damn. I’m all unnecessary now!

Ditto my reply to Kenneth above - you can't possibly mean me? (I'm not looking for any further convincing - you've convinced me plenty 😁😘😘 - just sharing my sincere gut reaction.)
For a certain group of men, of which I’m clearly one, you just do it. I don’t know what it is, shape? Yes but I don’t lust after every woman your shape. Big tits, ditto. You just have this total aura of sexiness that just hits me right in the dick. I don’t know how else to describe it.

Can call me a work-avoiding attention whore, I guess, because I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to share more. 😁

The second time I put the pink thing on, I quickly figured out how to work the angles & curves to my advantage.
Stunning and sexy as hell. I find fishnet to be super sexy and erotic. You're truly alluring and desirable Sally. :love:
:heart::rose:

I think that’s the only thing that could make your ass sexier. Holy fucking shit that’s hot!

If you’ll excuse me, something has come up that I need to take care of.
I know right?

And the sweet thing is that she really doesn’t know how damn sexy she actually is.

That's a huge part of the attraction for me. Miss Sally doesnt have a clue how gorgeous she is
That I think is the secret sauce. She’s constantly amazed that she has men drooling over her and then she posts 3 pics of her in a sexy pink lace number with a toy in her ass and she doesn’t see how damn sexy she is? Holy fucking fuck. I want to marry her.

That I think is the secret sauce. She’s constantly amazed that she has men drooling over her and then she posts 3 pics of her in a sexy pink lace number with a toy in her ass and she doesn’t see how damn sexy she is? Holy fucking fuck. I want to marry her.
I'd put a ring on that sexy hand pushing the butt plug in in a heart beat!

@theeonanist and @Kenneth097
You two are incorrigible! 😅

I know I'm capable of producing sexy pics, otherwise I wouldn't have this thread! It's when you start getting all superlative that I start feeling like an imposter. I need to work on presenting unflappable confidence:

I'd put a ring on that sexy hand pushing the butt plug in in a heart beat!
@theeonanist and @Kenneth097
You two are incorrigible! 😅

I know I'm capable of producing sexy pics, otherwise I wouldn't have this thread! It's when you start getting all superlative that I start feeling like an imposter. I need to work on presenting unflappable confidence:

Hush your mouth Sally!!

Imposter? Really? If we’re using superlatives it’s because we’ve cause to.

Yes we know that you know how to be sexy. But those toy pics were off the scale sexy!

Am I right boys?

You are correct.. That matches perfectly
I was excited to remember it!
Yah that is a good one. Thanks for keeping us “up!” On the the latest assessoys’s you use.
You're very welcome. Follow me for more fashion tips. 😁
Well, your pics doesn't calm it down. Not at all! :devil:
All are very sexy, but the last one is just.......damn that's hot!!
Oh dear, have I gone too far? Should I aim for less hot? 😁
I think that’s the only thing that could make your ass sexier. Holy fucking shit that’s hot!

If you’ll excuse me, something has come up that I need to take care of.
Blushing! Enjoy your, er, something. 😉
I like how you accessorize!
Thanks! Color-matching tends to be a good technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back