Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could just crawl right on top of you and put my lips to work, wherever you wanted them!
Mmmm my what a generous offer!

So you will need something hard to compliment you
Sounds about right. ☺️

That's such a nice picture.
Aw, thank you!

Oh how I would love to be wrapped up with your body. Feeling your heart beat as we cuddle. You are as desirable as ever Sally.
:heart::rose::kiss:
That would be so so lovely, my sweet Shyguy 😍

I don't see why that is a problem?
Very sexy pics!
Too squishy 😋
Thank you!

Do you take in strays? Asking for a friend. :rolleyes: ;)
Awww. Hugs!

Wow you are just lovely. Beautiful breasts and smile.
Thank you!

Love it dm me
Thanks!

Haven't been around much. Nothing's wrong, really, but everything feels...ugh....you know? Thinking a lot and asking myself:

What do you really want?

I made a few small fun plans, bought a learn-to-crochet kit. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. Anyone have an interesting hobby to share? I need an interesting hobby.

Last edited:
Haven't been around much. Nothing's wrong, really, but everything feels...ugh....you know? Thinking a lot and asking myself:

What do you really want?

I made a few small fun plans, bought a learn-to-crochet kit. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

Anyone have an interesting hobby to share? I need an interesting hobby.
See my avatar for my thoughts on this photo.

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Hello lovely Mustang sally. So glad to have come across your profile!

What do you really want?

I made a few small fun plans, bought a learn-to-crochet kit. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. Anyone have an interesting hobby to share? I need an interesting hobby.
Looking as stunning and as desirable as ever Sally. I wish I had hobbies to tell you about. Hope you find something that interests you.
:love::heart::rose::kiss:

Hello lovely Mustang sally. So glad to have come across your profile!
Hey! Welcome to my thread! 😄

Looking as stunning and as desirable as ever Sally. I wish I had hobbies to tell you about. Hope you find something that interests you.
:love::heart::rose::kiss:
Thank you, sweetie! I suppose there is always taking scandalous pics of myself to share on the internet. I could always get some new lingerie and throw myself back into THAT hobby. 😉

Well, ahem. I would love to!
You enjoy that thought 😉

Thank you, sweetie! I suppose there is always taking scandalous pics of myself to share on the internet. I could always get some new lingerie and throw myself back into THAT hobby. 😉
Well... I wouldn't say no to that hobby. :devilish:
I do enjoy that very much. You can always make my pulse race and heart beat faster.
:rose::love::kiss:

What do you really want?

What makes you think we actually need to grow up? We just need to act responsibly at times, the rest of the time, who cares right?

Also, great pic! Can we do some squishing? :)

What do you really want?

Great picture Sally - and my wants run in all directions. What do I want? Everything? Over and over.

Let me contemplate some interesting hobbies and give you my suggestions. LOL - right now they're primarily sexual, that's just how my brain works when I see a beautiful naked woman.

What makes you think we actually need to grow up? We just need to act responsibly at times, the rest of the time, who cares right?

Also, great pic! Can we do some squishing? :)
When the responsible times far outweigh the fun times, THEN are you an adult?

I would love to do some squishing with you, lol.

Great picture Sally - and my wants run in all directions. What do I want? Everything? Over and over.

Let me contemplate some interesting hobbies and give you my suggestions. LOL - right now they're primarily sexual, that's just how my brain works when I see a beautiful naked woman.
Hehe, I'm delighted to have that effect on you.

What do you really want?

I understand totally. For me, this year has been a clusterfuck. I keep hoping for things to calm down.

As for hobbies, I haven’t had the brain power for much of that lately. This weekend I plan to get back to the video games, though.

What do you really want?

Gorgeous photo Sally, it’s good to see you, whenever you pop up.

As for hobbies, mine seems to have developed into taking regular naps in the recliner. if you joined me in the recliner, I wouldn’t need to nap as much. 😇

I understand totally. For me, this year has been a clusterfuck. I keep hoping for things to calm down.

As for hobbies, I haven’t had the brain power for much of that lately. This weekend I plan to get back to the video games, though.
Ugh, I'm sorry, draco. Still lots of year left, fortunately or unfortunately. I hope it turns around and leaves you in a better place.

Yeah, same, re hobbies. I feel like I haven't had a real hobby since I had kids, and my first baby is about to become a teenager. WTF.

Gorgeous photo Sally, it’s good to see you, whenever you pop up.

As for hobbies, mine seems to have developed into taking regular naps in the recliner. if you joined me in the recliner, I wouldn’t need to nap as much. 😇
Hey Todger, thank you! God, I love naps so much. Let's add in some fun but keep the nap. 😁

What do you really want?

I think the picture is quite clear of what you want.........:D;)

As for hobbies mine are very expensive. In the 80's and 90's I raced with cars for a while before I found out what the real cost was. I then helped some friends with their Drag race car until they run out of money. But they manage to win their class the last year. Then I turned to motorcycles instead. Travel around Europe. Not so much these days, but I still ride.
I also consider myself to be an amateur photographer. That is something I like to explore more.

What do you really want?

What do I want? Well, it depends on what is being offered... and that pic has my mind coming up with all sorts of naughty ideas!!

What do you really want?

Turn around and I will show you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back