Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, everyone! My date was my usual poly partner, and...I dunno. It had been a couple of months, there was so much steamy chat online, and it was so much effort for me to get to him -- I hate to used the "d" word ("disappointed," what did you think?), but...yeah. Maybe a little. I adore him and would do it all again without hesitation, but I find myself wishing for a local lover who isn't so damn complicated.

Thank you, everyone! My date was my usual poly partner, and...I dunno. It had been a couple of months, there was so much steamy chat online, and it was so much effort for me to get to him -- I hate to used the "d" word ("disappointed," what did you think?), but...yeah. Maybe a little. I adore him and would do it all again without hesitation, but I find myself wishing for a local lover who isn't so damn complicated.
Really sorry you were disappointed Sally. Makes me wish more than ever that I was local. 😘❤️

I understand about wishing partners were closer.

So sorry about this Sally, you know I’d step in anytime if it wasn’t for that strip of water between us.

When I arrived he was on the phone setting up some insurance. He had me worship his cock throughout the rest of the long call - and don't get me wrong, it was very hot - but I kept thinking please don't cum, I want more than this. He waited until the call was over, but we continued as we were until he finished. And then he said, "You are something." 😂 And so concludes the sexual portion of our precious time together.

He was tired and stressed, and he was very sweet later, telling me I was exactly what he needed, etc., so I feel guilty even thinking those thoughts. But we are really all about the sex, and it was like I never even had his full attention. And it'll be another couple of months before I see him again.

Last edited:
When I arrived he was on the phone setting up some insurance. He had me worship his cock throughout the rest of the long call - and don't get me wrong, it was very hot - but I kept thinking please don't cum, I want more than this. He waited until the call was over, but we continued as we were until he finished. And then he said, "You are something." 😂 And so concludes the sexual portion of our precious time together.

He was tired and stressed, and he was very sweet later, telling me I was exactly what he needed, etc., so I feel guilty even thinking those thoughts. But we are really all about the sex, and it was like I never even had his full attention. And it'll be another couple of months before I see him again.
That was pretty selfish of him. Even if he couldn’t get it up again that night, he could have at least returned the favor and gone down on you. There are a lot of ways he could have pleasured you.

No, that’s really inconsiderate. I know I don’t know this guy, but in my opinion, he should have reciprocated. I get pleasure from my partner(s) getting off. He should have worshipped your pussy the way you worshipped his cock.

Wow. The only word for that is selfish.

If he's not making you a priority, especially when you're right in front of him, he's not worth your time.

Sounds depressing 😕

It’s too bad you are in Canada(for me anyway). There are guys out there that know how to treat a woman and look after her needs first.

Heh, well, now I feel like I need to defend him - or myself, for putting up with and even enabling this behavior. Yeah, I was disappointed the sex wasn't more, but I was never upset with him. It's complicated, of course. There's a D/s dynamic at play here, for instance. I think that's all I can say without digging a deeper hole.

Anyway I do really love sucking his cock, and he wasn't a passive recipient as you might expect from someone on a phone call. He made liberal use of the mute button. And I should have spoken up and asked for what I wanted - right?

Heh, well, now I feel like I need to defend him - or myself, for putting up with and even enabling this behavior. Yeah, I was disappointed the sex wasn't more, but I was never upset with him. It's complicated, of course. There's a D/s dynamic at play here, for instance. I think that's all I can say without digging a deeper hole.

Anyway I do really love sucking his cock, and he wasn't a passive recipient as you might expect from someone on a phone call. He made liberal use of the mute button. And I should have spoken up and asked for what I wanted - right?
You could've just gotten naked and mounted him in reverse cowgirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back