Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. I hope you all had a fabulous summer. As we move into fall, please remember: It's not always black and white when you're in an otherwise empty room.

:kiss: Pics :kiss:
Lets spend the day bringing the colors of your mind and soul to release
Just lay back and let me get things started

I was home alone for a few hours the other night. It's pretty rare. Took some pics in the bath. Well, this one was after I drained the water, lol, but you get the idea.

Bath
So hot! I want to be on my knees worshipping your goddess body, and letting you use me any way you please. I want to suck on those big juicy boobies for hours...hubby is a lucky man 😍❤️‍🔥 Thank you so much for sharing these

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Amazing

Welcome to my thread! I've been in the mood to share recently, and I figured instead of scattering my pics across the board I should start my own thread. I don't know how often I'll post or how long I'll keep it up, but here we go.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a little teapot (short and stout) in my 40s. I have great tits, but here's something new: I'm starting to accept that maybe the rest of me is sexy too. It's a journey.

But let's start with the tits. I was looking through my attachments to remember what I've posted and found this one that I had forgotten and quite like.

Say hi if you remember me! Say hi if you're new!
Ya are looking great 😀

Beautiful, Sally!!! 😘💋😍
Thank you!

Just beautiful..... :love:
Aw, thanks.

Gorgeous photo Sally, I like the good morning stretch and I'm picturing some serious fuck-me eyes when your head lowers back down
Mm you know it!

Now that is one sight I would love to greet me every morning. Nice and smooth too.
Thank you, Today! I'm not smooth, though. There's a bit of hair just, um, below the visible curve.

As beautiful and as desirable as ever mon cheri.
😘❤️
Smoochies!

Lets spend the day bringing the colors of your mind and soul to release
Just lay back and let me get things started
That sounds lovely, Jox ❤️

B&W are my favorite.
I tend to choose colour for my own pics but I love b&w's that others post. Weird.

Thank you!

So hot! I want to be on my knees worshipping your goddess body, and letting you use me any way you please. I want to suck on those big juicy boobies for hours...hubby is a lucky man 😍❤️‍🔥 Thank you so much for sharing these
I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Beautiful, Sally!!! 😘💋😍
Thank you!

Yes. Yes I do.
Please ..

Indeed. And a few kisses and licks as well
Mhmm!

I’ll go for the double, one from e@ch. delicious.
It's only fair!

I want that very much! :devil:
😏

yes, yes i do. 2 bites actually...yum yum.
Perfect, one for each, I assume! 😄

Gorgeous!!!
Thank you!

A bite, a lick, a nibble, some sucking for both those lovely and beautiful breasts of yours. Very desirable Sally, very desirable indeed.
:rose: :kiss: :love:😘
Mm, delightful. Thank you, my dear Shyguy ❤️

I do! The term devour pops into mind. So very sexy.
That is a VERY good word!

Amazing picture.
Thank you, Shane! 😘

A nibble, a squeeze, lick, suck; tits are so versatile in usage :)
SO many ways to enjoy these bouncing beauties! 😂

Oh, I'd do more than take a bite, I'd motorboat and titty fuck you to my heart's contentment.
And here are two more ways! 😏

Story: I went to him -- my dom, my "owner" -- at midnight, as instructed. I let myself into his apartment and found him in the dark. I said "hi," and he shifted his body to invite me to sit and cuddle against him. No other words were spoken. Within seconds my hand was curled around his cock and he had freed a tit from my dress. I sat back to expose myself fully and then lifted my tits with both hands in offering. And so it went, hot as always. I "served" him; he "used" me. When it was over, we cuddled and watched the rest of the news, and then he dismissed me, and I drove back through the night to my husband and sleeping children.

Pic: looking sweet in his favorite dress

Story: I went to him -- my dom, my "owner" -- at midnight, as instructed. I let myself into his apartment and found him in the dark. I said "hi," and he shifted his body to invite me to sit and cuddle against him. No other words were spoken. Within seconds my hand was curled around his cock and he had freed a tit from my dress. I sat back to expose myself fully and then lifted my tits with both hands in offering. And so it went, hot as always. I "served" him; he "used" me. When it was over, we cuddled and watched the rest of the news, and then he dismissed me, and I drove back through the night to my husband and sleeping children.

Pic: looking sweet in his favorite dress
You wear it very well...I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back