Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logistics of having sex in a hammock eludes me... I mean Without killing yourself or the other person... Just how???

Hello Sally!
First of all, I think you are fucking beautiful. (pun intended)
Second of all, glad to have found your thread. I actually went through all 42 pages (as of this post) and enjoyed every minute. We are the same in that I am procrastinating or putting off work until the last minute.
Lastly, I love your body just the way it is and wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe location, the amount of clothing, and activity. With that said, I completely sympathize with your distaste for parts of your body. As a mid-40s male, there are parts of me I don't like. The main reason I don't take or post photos of myself, it is that bad. But, I do realize others don't see me the way I see me.
Some of my favs of yours are as follows: (in no order, but there is a theme)

P.S. Love Love Love hearing about your "ethical non-monogamy", as my signature says "living vicariously through others". I imagine myself being the receiving end of these adventures.

P.S.S. Ride, Sally, Ride! The ride would never stop

Last edited:
Hello there! Outstanding thread, amazing pictures, very sexy woman, love your being more body confident, doesn't matter how someone looks they should represent! And my god your representing! Stunning.. xx 🥰🥰👿

Hello there! Outstanding thread, amazing pictures, very sexy woman, love your being more body confident, doesn't matter how someone looks they should represent! And my god your representing! Stunning.. xx 🥰🥰👿
Well, thank you for the great comment! I do try. 😉 I'm glad you're enjoying my pics!

My long-term poly partner lives two hours away. There is always a great deal of anticipation for our next visit. I take pics for him and write him hot emails because he is a fantasy, an escape. It is easy to devote a few minutes to him when the mood strikes.

Sex in the daily grind is a bigger commitment, and I often struggle to prioritize my poor husband: the kids (and pets!) get in the way and I often need to work late at night or feel too tired.

A couple of weeks ago hubby and I ran away for a night, with hotel sex being the main goal. Mission accomplished, with gusto, and we had such a lovely time.

Attachments

• PXL_20220723_201826463~2.jpg
    PXL_20220723_201826463~2.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 119
My long-term poly partner lives two hours away. There is always a great deal of anticipation for our next visit. I take pics for him and write him hot emails because he is a fantasy, an escape. It is easy to devote a few minutes to him when the mood strikes.

Sex in the daily grind is a bigger commitment, and I often struggle to prioritize my poor husband: the kids (and pets!) get in the way and I often need to work late at night or feel too tired.

A couple of weeks ago hubby and I ran away for a night, with hotel sex being the main goal. Mission accomplished, with gusto, and we had such a lovely time.
The bold part is something I totally can relate to!
It's a very sexy pic!

YAY Good for you two !!!!

Great to see you having fun times! 😘

Lovely ass MS

Hotel sex always seems better than at home, it may be the thought that other people, next room or passing the door, can hear you and will wonder at breakfast if they were on the next table.

lovely pic of your stay, looks like you both had fun.

Hotel sex is great. I am glad you had a wonderful time, and as always I will fantasize that you and I get a weekend of passion like that.
:heart: :rose: :kiss:

I‘m so envious right now.

That pic tells such a story. Thanks for sharing
Thank you! I quite like its simplicity.

The bold part is something I totally can relate to!
It's a very sexy pic!
Yeah, I assume most parents, and people in long-term relationship generally, can relate. I definitely have been feeling at fault, though, and must try to do better. Actually, we're in the early stages of reorganizing our whole house in the hopes of getting a little bit of privacy.

YAY Good for you two !!!!
Aw, thanks!

Great to see you having fun times! 😘
Thank you, Will!

Lovely ass MS
Hehe, thanks.

Hotel sex always seems better than at home, it may be the thought that other people, next room or passing the door, can hear you and will wonder at breakfast if they were on the next table.

lovely pic of your stay, looks like you both had fun.
Oh, those are hot thoughts for sure, but I had none of them at the time. I think it was simply stepping outside of the daily grind – the ability to focus on one another with confidence that we could take our time and wouldn't be interrupted was enough to make it special.

Hotel sex is great. I am glad you had a wonderful time, and as always I will fantasize that you and I get a weekend of passion like that.
:heart: :rose: :kiss:
Aww, Shy. I love that.

I‘m so envious right now.
:rose:

Glad y'all could get away for alone time, I know how rare it can be.

Gorgeous photo Sally, I like the good morning stretch and I'm picturing some serious fuck-me eyes when your head lowers back down

Hey folks. I hope you all had a fabulous summer. As we move into fall, please remember: It's not always black and white when you're in an otherwise empty room.

:kiss: Pics :kiss:
Now that is one sight I would love to greet me every morning. Nice and smooth too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back