Mustang Sally rides again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please. 🥺
I’m on my way! 😉

372654001-My-Knight-in-Shining-Armor-doctor-who-17902797-400-220.gif

I was home alone for a few hours the other night. It's pretty rare. Took some pics in the bath. Well, this one was after I drained the water, lol, but you get the idea.

Bath
Looks big enough for two and maybe just a little water. Plenty of close contact though.
I'm feeling pretty done with work today. Help?

View attachment 2159948
You need a bit of distraction, like someone under the desk with your legs spread, tasting your sweetness.

I'm feeling pretty done with work today. Help?

View attachment 2159948
Another excellent picture Sally. I'm done with work (mentally) and it's only 10:00 AM here. Come on weekend!

It's easy to imagine you sprawled on the bed after a long day. I'd start with a slow stripping of you, followed by a luxurious massage. The massage would either put you straight to sleep...or bring some life back into you for other activities...

🤔 there’s always the possibility
It's true, there is! 😂

Looks big enough for two and maybe just a little water. Plenty of close contact though.

You need a bit of distraction, like someone under the desk with your legs spread, tasting your sweetness.
OMG, I'm game. My productivity was shot anyway!

Another excellent picture Sally. I'm done with work (mentally) and it's only 10:00 AM here. Come on weekend!

It's easy to imagine you sprawled on the bed after a long day. I'd start with a slow stripping of you, followed by a luxurious massage. The massage would either put you straight to sleep...or bring some life back into you for other activities...
I hope you had a lovely weekend! Your massage sounds incredible. Do people actually do things like that in the real world, I wonder?

You want to run away and take a vacation? I promise I’d be good company. If you don’t mind bad puns and dad jokes, that is.
So very much. And I love bad pubs and dad jokes. 😍

I'd love to help you! 😍💋😘
😘

Thousands of people in Amazonas sleep and love in hammocks every night. I slept in one for a month while traveling in Northern Brasil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back