My first thread let me know what you think

Coridise said:
No you are a gorgeous and Sexy lady with a digital camera and a great personality. And besides all that you are fun to talk with.
I'm still just me

but thanks for the compliments

Coridise said:
Actually I am glad to hear that I look forward to seeing it open.
its going to be a while theres lots to do to get it up and running but we're working on it.

Coridise said:
I have always been a true believer that women should not wear panties, but if you do then they should be thongs on a wonderfully sexy ass.
LMAO You did go Way back to find that one :D its one of the very first pics I ever made probly 3 years ago :eek:

yourdestonie said:
LMAO You did go Way back to find that one :D its one of the very first pics I ever made probly 3 years ago :eek:

Noone was around so I decided to start at the beginning and see them from the start. And you KNEw I was going to like this one didn't you. You know I truely do enjoy views of your sexy ass.

yourdestonie said:
*gigles* I've not ever really taken control well not in the bed room anyway :D

As long as you know what you want and you get it, isn't that being in control? Even if you are on the bottom?

Coridise said:
I do like both the outfit, and your haircut.
I get teased alot about my hair because its all natural well except for the color but I don't spend hours curling or straigning or any thing I just wash and wear it :D

yourdestonie said:
I get teased alot about my hair because its all natural well except for the color but I don't spend hours curling or straigning or any thing I just wash and wear it :D

That is the best type, and I know few women who do have their natural color.

yourdestonie said:
thats one thing I'll never get accused of :D

Well then quit trying to deny that you are a gorgeous woman with a thouroughly sexy body. You ARE more then just a woman with a digital camera!

Coridise said:
Noone was around so I decided to start at the beginning and see them from the start. And you KNEw I was going to like this one didn't you. You know I truely do enjoy views of your sexy ass.
to be honest there's only a few ways to pose and I try and do several of them each time I do a set

yourdestonie said:
true :D :devil:

And who knows it could be fun to at least try :D

I have often said I would try anything once, at least with the right person.

Coridise said:
That is the best type, and I know few women who do have their natural color.
well I keep mine very close to my natural color but with just a little spice :D

Back