My first thread let me know what you think

yourdestonie said:
well I keep mine very close to my natural color but with just a little spice :D
Everything is better with the propper amount of spice.

Coridise said:
Well then quit trying to deny that you are a gorgeous woman with a thouroughly sexy body. You ARE more then just a woman with a digital camera!
Now if I walked around telling everyone that what kind a woman would I be. nothing more than that blond bimbo Anna whats her name I can't stand women like that and niether can most everyone else around

Coridise said:
I have often said I would try anything once, at least with the right person.
I won't say that there are a few things that are on my absolutly not in this life time list :D

yourdestonie said:
Now if I walked around telling everyone that what kind a woman would I be. nothing more than that blond bimbo Anna whats her name I can't stand women like that and niether can most everyone else around

No I didn't say you had to go around telling everyone, just dont try so hard to deny it.

yourdestonie said:
OMG thats another old one :D

I think I am going to try to go through a few of your old ones each day and pick some more favorites to share back with you.

yourdestonie said:
I won't say that there are a few things that are on my absolutly not in this life time list :D

I have a few too, but you never know what the right person might be able to convince you into trying.

Coridise said:
No I didn't say you had to go around telling everyone, just dont try so hard to deny it.
OK ya want honesty here it is..................

I've never been considered a beauty of any kind in any way. I started this thread a long time ago to boost my ego I needed it very badly. No I still don't see myself as a sexy beauty and probly never will but for a little time I can slip in to a world where I just might be thought of as one. ;)

Coridise said:
I think I am going to try to go through a few of your old ones each day and pick some more favorites to share back with you.
those were about 20 lbs ago too :D

Coridise said:
I have a few too, but you never know what the right person might be able to convince you into trying.
there are a few things NO ONE is going to talk me into trying I can promise you that.

yourdestonie said:

I've never been considered a beauty of any kind in any way. I started this thread a long time ago to boost my ego I needed it very badly. No I still don't see myself as a sexy beauty and probly never will but for a little time I can slip in to a world where I just might be thought of as one. ;)

you might be surprised by what some people consider sexy.

yourdestonie said:

I dont know why women are that way, but I know others who also deny their beauty. And I can see the beauty in and out of you. You dont have to "slip into a world" where you are thought of as a sexy beauty, You ARE a sexy beauty!!

woodcarverII said:
you might be surprised by what some people consider sexy.
Ya know nothing suprises me much any more really. but when you are 44 and haven't been asked out by anyone in RL in years it kinda makes one wonder :rose:

Coridise said:
I dont know why women are that way, but I know others who also deny their beauty. And I can see the beauty in and out of you. You dont have to "slip into a world" where you are thought of as a sexy beauty, You ARE a sexy beauty!!
Blushing thank you

yourdestonie said:
Ya know nothing suprises me much any more really. but when you are 44 and haven't been asked out by anyone in RL in years it kinda makes one wonder :rose:

I am so working on that.

Back