My first thread let me know what you think

yourdestonie said:
Ya know nothing suprises me much any more really. but when you are 44 and haven't been asked out by anyone in RL in years it kinda makes one wonder :rose:

You just aren't meeting the right people.

yourdestonie said:
I don't hide either :D

No you dont. and at this rate you wont get alot done on your website, especially if you want to catch up on the 20 or is it 30 pages on CT since you went to work.

Coridise said:
No you dont. and at this rate you wont get alot done on your website, especially if you want to catch up on the 20 or is it 30 pages on CT since you went to work.
I've actually got most done I can do till tommrow morning :D

Coridise said:
It is tomarrow morning, and also a wonderful series of pics.
Oh you mean the banks are open now :D

I've got more but I'm having to do some editing work I'll have em ready soon :D

yourdestonie said:
Oh you mean the banks are open now :D

I've got more but I'm having to do some editing work I'll have em ready soon :D
You don't have to put up the whole series now, I am just enjoying talking with you. come join us in CT SCAT and Kayte and carver are there

Coridise said:
You don't have to put up the whole series now, I am just enjoying talking with you. come join us in CT SCAT and Kayte and carver are there
I'm over there catching up a bit now

Coridise said:
It seems a few people have been in and out. I do really like that dress.
thanks its actually a skirt and halter vest the skirt I bought at the good will store :D

yourdestonie said:
thanks its actually a skirt and halter vest the skirt I bought at the good will store :D

And who ever said you couldn't get nice things at good will?

yourdestonie said:
*smiles* thanks again

I hate to go but my alarm goes off in about 3 hours. and I have caugth up on CT, finally. And I wasn't gone to work this evening. You take care of yourself.

Coridise said:
I hate to go but my alarm goes off in about 3 hours. and I have caugth up on CT, finally. And I wasn't gone to work this evening. You take care of yourself.
Yeah I'm going soon too

Originally posted by yourdestonie
Ya know nothing suprises me much any more really. but when you are 44 and haven't been asked out by anyone in RL in years it kinda makes one wonder :

If I was close enough I'd love to help, there's a wonderful play at the local theater this weekend. It would boost my ego to walk in with the most stunning young lady in town on my arm:eek:

bracky said:
Originally posted by yourdestonie
Ya know nothing suprises me much any more really. but when you are 44 and haven't been asked out by anyone in RL in years it kinda makes one wonder :

If I was close enough I'd love to help, there's a wonderful play at the local theater this weekend. It would boost my ego to walk in with the most stunning young lady in town on my arm:eek:
thanks sweetie both for your compliments and for posting here. *hugs* waking up to find such sweet notes tends to make ones day alot brighter.

Morning !!

I'm usually only on in the day time. And I do so look forward to this thread :) Your pictures are wonderful, and always bring a grin to my face. :rose:

Back