My first thread let me know what you think

Coridise said:
No but I wanted you to know it was sent, and that it is something you should think about. Besides it does get another view of your gorgeous body ;) :devil:
LOL I was teasing anyway

I'm trying hard to catch up a bit on the ct

yourdestonie said:
LOL I was teasing anyway

I'm trying hard to catch up a bit on the ct

Definitely a nice pose. Catch up in CT, I think someone there is trying to make a post record or something I dont know what is happening, but LOTS of pages.

Coridise said:
Definitely a nice pose. Catch up in CT, I think someone there is trying to make a post record or something I dont know what is happening, but LOTS of pages.
It happens sometimes that way on the CT espewcially if there are several posting at the same time and some simply reply to post for no reall reason except to get a post

Wahoos1000 said:
I just love coming to this thread first thing in the morning :)
Thanks me too but I over slept this morning and I got to rush off to work I'll see ya tonight

Originally posted by yourdestonie
I need it too :

That thought makes my dreams a pleasant place to be tonight :eek:

Ma'am that shore is mighty fine

cow hide you'ns is wearing...almos

Musta com off'n a bull cow.. to hug you lak thet... you'ns makin all the heifers jelus... ain't never been nuther heifer quite's curvy and nice

Shore does look bettern eny bull hide I ever saw afore.

mmm en woweeeeee:rose: :rose: :rolleyes:

Re: Ma'am that shore is mighty fine

nufsti said:
cow hide you'ns is wearing...almos

Musta com off'n a bull cow.. to hug you lak thet... you'ns makin all the heifers jelus... ain't never been nuther heifer quite's curvy and nice

Shore does look bettern eny bull hide I ever saw afore.

mmm en woweeeeee:rose: :rose: :rolleyes:
ROFLMAO I was wondering where you had gotten to *hugs*

Back