My first thread let me know what you think

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

yourdestonie said:
well that would require a bit more getting to know one another but I'm guessing you already knew that :D

Yes I did. I am not in a rush, I think we already started this discussion once. And besides half the fun is getting to know each other. Need a good base if we are going to become good friends.

Coridise said:
I have to lie down again soon too for a while, and Go see the chiro in a few hours. hopefully your running wont take long.
I really don't know how long it will take really

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Coridise said:
Yes I did. I am not in a rush, I think we already started this discussion once. And besides half the fun is getting to know each other. Need a good base if we are going to become good friends.
time is a good thing. some times men on here get a bit pushy and don't understand that. for me I don't to much go for those who seem to try and push their way through to the top of the imaginary list.

I've had men who would actually follow me around to every thread and post right behind me. almost stalker like that really gives me the willies when that happens. One never knows who your talking to on here and it pays to err on the side of safety :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

yourdestonie said:
time is a good thing. some times men on here get a bit pushy and don't understand that. for me I don't to much go for those who seem to try and push their way through to the top of the imaginary list.

I've had men who would actually follow me around to every thread and post right behind me. almost stalker like that really gives me the willies when that happens. One never knows who your talking to on here and it pays to err on the side of safety :D

Well I have followed a few out of CT to other rooms, It is so fun in there when it goes quiet I check to see where everyone has gone, and all the lists I have found that way look pretty good. On that note of saftey I should point out a couple things to you. I will try to send an email to you not something I want to put on the boards.

yourdestonie said:
they come in order :D thats so when I get around to puting them in the index the numbers all match :p

:D I guess I just get lucky you like showing that Sexy ass.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Coridise said:
Well I have followed a few out of CT to other rooms, It is so fun in there when it goes quiet I check to see where everyone has gone, and all the lists I have found that way look pretty good. On that note of saftey I should point out a couple things to you. I will try to send an email to you not something I want to put on the boards.
You have the addy right???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

yourdestonie said:
You have the addy right???

I just finished catching up on the CT and now that you are back I will send it out.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Coridise said:
I just finished catching up on the CT and now that you are back I will send it out.
K I got to do some catching up too so If I don't reply till later don't worry.

yourdestonie said:
LOL inpatient???

No but I wanted you to know it was sent, and that it is something you should think about. Besides it does get another view of your gorgeous body ;) :devil:

Back