My first thread let me know what you think

Wahoos1000 said:
Morning !!

I'm usually only on in the day time. And I do so look forward to this thread :) Your pictures are wonderful, and always bring a grin to my face. :rose:
I'm glad you drop in too *hugs*

*grins* are good right :D

arkavatar said:
Morning sexy, I'm stuck at home (iced in)
I guess that means you got some snow then. its been soooooooooooo unseasonably warm here the last few days, we've actually hit several record highs.

*Kisses* I missed you last night

yourdestonie said:
I guess that means you got some snow then. its been soooooooooooo unseasonably warm here the last few days, we've actually hit several record highs.

*Kisses* I missed you last night
Actually we got a ice storm, the snow's on it's way the morning. Yeah last night I got home about 8:30 I pretty much crashed:rose:

Very sexy Tonie!

I love the stockings and high heels...............very hot!
Besides a pull on the nipple how about that lovely bush for us to see?
Love, T

PS........who is the photographer? Is it you? Very cool.

arkavatar said:
Actually we got a ice storm, the snow's on it's way the morning. Yeah last night I got home about 8:30 I pretty much crashed:rose:
I didn't get home till around 9 but had a few details to talk over with my Web master so it was a bit later when I got here

I hate Ice storms Snow is much easier to drive in

Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Taitia said:
I love the stockings and high heels...............very hot!
Besides a pull on the nipple how about that lovely bush for us to see?
Love, T

PS........who is the photographer? Is it you? Very cool.
No bush to show LOL I keep the lawn mowed :D

I take em all my self well except for the few when I had a partner around to do it for me but most are done by me alone.

yourdestonie said:
I didn't get home till around 9 but had a few details to talk over with my Web master so it was a bit later when I got here

I hate Ice storms Snow is much easier to drive in

Yeah and I had to drive 3 hours home in it last night :(

mmm I like that outfit

:D

arkavatar said:
Yeah and I had to drive 3 hours home in it last night :(

mmm I like that outfit

:D
I'm glad you made it home without incident sexy I'd hate to know you had an accident.

I kinda like it too I love leather :D

yourdestonie said:
I'm glad you made it home without incident sexy I'd hate to know you had an accident.

I kinda like it too I love leather :D
Yea it was a little nerve wracking but I survived. :D

Well the leather looks good on you:devil:

arkavatar said:
Yea it was a little nerve wracking but I survived. :D

Well the leather looks good on you:devil:
I'm sure it was I don't mind so much driving in the snow it seems to be easier all you have to do is slow down and drive with care. But on Ice even that isn't enough.

leather smells sooooooo good too :devil:

yourdestonie said:
I'm sure it was I don't mind so much driving in the snow it seems to be easier all you have to do is slow down and drive with care. But on Ice even that isn't enough.

Yeah, plus it was nighttime.

I'd love to smell :D

arkavatar said:
Yeah, plus it was nighttime.

I'd love to smell :D
Night time makes it even worse I'd have probly just stayed close to where I was to start with instead of driving in that mess.

Its hooked up to the scratch and sniff screen :D

yourdestonie said:
Night time makes it even worse I'd have probly just stayed close to where I was to start with instead of driving in that mess.

Its hooked up to the scratch and sniff screen :D
Yeah I wish I would have had the option :)

Yeah how about scratch and feel:kiss:

yourdestonie said:
I hope you do as well sweetie see ya on tonight some time

Good afternoon Gorgeous. No matter how the day goes, I am sure the night will be better with you involved with it.

Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

yourdestonie said:
No bush to show LOL I keep the lawn mowed :D

I take em all my self well except for the few when I had a partner around to do it for me but most are done by me alone.

All you have to do is ask tonie, I would be glad to take some of you. We can have a combo session, I will take some of you, and you take some of me, then I will have more choices to put up for my AV.

yourdestonie said:

Is it the leather, or the combination of the leather and the gorgeous woman in it that smells so good?

Coridise said:
Good afternoon Gorgeous. No matter how the day goes, I am sure the night will be better with you involved with it.
I've got to run soon though got several things to get done today

Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Coridise said:
All you have to do is ask tonie, I would be glad to take some of you. We can have a combo session, I will take some of you, and you take some of me, then I will have more choices to put up for my AV.
well that would require a bit more getting to know one another but I'm guessing you already knew that :D

Re: Re: Re: Very sexy Tonie!

Coridise said:
well that would require a bit more getting to know one another but I'm guessing you already knew that :D

Opps I keep forgetting I'm on my thread and not the CT :confused:

yourdestonie said:
I've got to run soon though got several things to get done today

I have to lie down again soon too for a while, and Go see the chiro in a few hours. hopefully your running wont take long.

Back