My Husbands co-worker close for Craneman8686

"With what I have in mind, I think you will be pleasantly surprised, provided we get that far"
"Heading out to dinner now, kind of wish well more then kind of wish it was with you tonight"

"Ok. Enjoy your dinner tonight. And dont worry...good things come to those who wait. Although I wish you were with me too."

"Thanks"
We go out to dinner, it's one of our favorite restaurants. Even though you are always on my mind, I find that I'm enjoying dinner with him, he is in a good mood. Tells me things are finally coming together at work. Scott has him on a new project. The downside is that this is one he will travel for, not sure when yet. But means we have to get him some clothes and a suitcase.

After dinner we go back home, and he is in the mood, so we go up to bed, have sex. For once not that bad. Later when he is asleep and I've taken care of myself. I head downstairs, a glass of wine and some hot tub time.

It's late, but take a gamble that you are up

"Hi you awake?"

I sit my phone next to the couch and while Becky and I have dinner, we relax and watch a movie. At bed time, she starts to head upstairs and stops to ask me to come up with her. For once, I tell her no as I'm thinking about you and tomorrow night instead. She shrugs it off and climbs the stairs.

A while later, my phone buzzes on the end table and I look at it to see its you.

"Yeah I'm awake. How was dinner?"

A short time later you answer, I'm a bit surprised but happy.

"Dinner was actually nice, he was happy with whats going on in the office. I'm out on my back deck again, thought i'd see if my text friend was around"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you call me? That bimbo you text????"

"I in the hottub with a glass of wine, unwinding "

"No. I would never call you a bimbo. Just a friend I suppose."

"You are starting to convince me that I need a hottub put in."

"Lol ok not a bimbo!!! and 'Just a friend' hmmmm"

"Or sneak over and join me in mine ;) "

"So you wouldnt freak out on me if i got in my truck and drove to your house right now? Is Mike asleep?"

My heart races when I read your text. Ohh god really?
"Freak out??? Noooo I wouldn't"
"Yes he is, he is in his after sex coma"

My heart is pounding, is he serious??? Oh god!!!

"Don't knock!!! Come around back!!!"

"Are you serious"

I read your text but dont reply. Grabbing a pair of trunks and sending a text to Becky in case she wakes up and I'm gone telling her one of the guys needed me and I would be back later.

I leave the house and make the short drive. Finding myself actually a bit nervous as i find the house and walk around the side to reach the backyard. Rounding the corner quietly into your backyard and climbing the steps to your deck.

I hear your footsteps on the stairs, and I know it's you. God what will happen??? Seeing your head and shoulders come above the deck.
"I'm over here in the hottub"

"I guess you were serious, are you crazy?"

Incredibly nervous as I watch you come closer

sitting in the bubbly water, looking up at you in your trunks

"Welcome to my hottub"

I hear your soft voice as I near the top few steps and reach the deck platform. "I know." I answer back and grin as you ask me if I'm crazy.

"You're the one that invited me." I tease back as i step closer to the edge. Watching the water bubble and swirl around you. Steam rising up from the surface in the cooler night air.

"Thank you. Glad to be here." I answer back as I pull off my tshirt and step over into the water.

"So with him staying asleep, do I get a sneak peak at these elusive bikinis?" I ask playfully as I settle into the warm water. "Damn that feels good."

"This is crazy!!!!"
My heart is pounding, but I am really glad to see you at the same time.
As you request to see my bikini, I smile take another sip of wine.
"Ok, you're crazy enough to come here"
Standing up, I first face you, my bikini is pale blue, fits nicely. then I turn around so you get the 360 view.
"If you were hoping for a thong, sorry to disappoint you"
Then I go and get more wine for me.
"A beer?"

I laugh lightly as you say how crazy this is. I agree but dont comment on the situation.
Looking at you as you smile and answer my question about seeing you. Watching as you raise up out of the water and spin slowly. My eyes roaming and taking in more of your body.
"Thong would be hot but I see nothing to complain about with the one you're wearing."
Seeing you start to climb out. The toned muscles in your thighs flexing lightly as you climb over the edge.
"Yeah a beer would be great." I answer back. "Hurry back." I smile playfully

I grab a beer and more wine for me, then heading back in. Handing you the beer and stepping into the tub, sitting next to you.
"So everything you expected this to be?"

I smile
"Don't get your hopes up, not much is going to happen, I'm not going to risk things"

I watch you come back out and slip down into the water next to me instead of across from me. Taking the beer from you and turning it up to take a drink.
"A beer, company of a beautiful woman, relaxing in a hottub? Yeah pretty much." I grin back.
"Sure you're ok with me being here?"

I settle in sipping my wine
"Well this wasn't my idea as you know, but yes I'm ok with it."
looking out at the stars
"He doesn't usually use this unless we have a party going on"

I look at you and watch you settle back against the edge as you sip more wine. Your head leaning back as you gaze up at the sky, finding that I cant take my eyes off of you.
"Good thing this doesnt classify as a party then." I smile

Back