My last orgasm was...

I believe 2 nights ago. I kind of hurt myself because I've been going through this influx of horniness These last two weeks end may have gone a little too far. So I haven't been able to do much of anything after that.

I'm kind of jealous because I totally went overboard with myself and the pain is not a good thing so I can't really do anything with myself right now. It sucks.
Oh that sucks, I've gone through a little bit of that recently. I had surgery to repair two hernias in my groin at the end of June and masturbating has been... challenging. I'm able to do it a little better now but I still have to be careful.

Oooof! I had a very hard cum not long ago. The cum was so hard I pulled a muscle.
Yikes! That really sucks, take it easy for a while and get better soon! I was actually thinking of asking if you would interested in chatting sometime, but that can wait.

Yikes! That really sucks, take it easy for a while and get better soon! I was actually thinking of asking if you would interested in chatting sometime, but that can wait.
I'm really on here just to write stories. I'm learning from other people. I'm learning from their fantasies. And the reality is I have not written this much in years and I'm taking advantage of that so that I can continue to write until I fizzle out again.

I'm really on here just to write stories. I'm learning from other people. I'm learning from their fantasies. And the reality is I have not written this much in years and I'm taking advantage of that so that I can continue to write until I fizzle out again.
Gotcha. Yeah, while I have gotten some fun from chats, I'm writing too and I've taken some inspiration from them. I totally get that.

My last orgasm was...​

Deep inside my wife’s pussy.

(Which is unusual… she controls my orgasm, but when I was close, she pulled me deep inside her…) HOT!

Back