My last orgasm was...

About two hours ago. Probably should have a shower and wash the smell away before I go out.
Strangely enough I don't have a smell because I guess semen does have a smell I just am not a guy. However I do make sure that area is cleaned thoroughly.

Strangely enough I don't have a smell because I guess semen does have a smell I just am not a guy. However I do make sure that area is cleaned thoroughly.
I like the smell personally and I do like going out smelling of my own cum too. So maybe I won't bother until later.
The scent of a woman can be quite intoxicating.

Yes, urethra play, cock stuffing, sounding! see att pics some of my collection, the longest length is 4" or 100mm.

Attachments

• penis plugs.JPG
    penis plugs.JPG
    856 KB · Views: 2
MLOW….about 10 minutes ago before my wife left for work. We talked about one of her online boyfriends that she likes. That always makes us both cum so hard

...I've just remembered I woke up around 6am this morning, pleasured myself, then fell back asleep post-orgasmic around 6:30am for 20 more minutes. Sleepy wanks! :ROFLMAO:
I do this when I wake up too early and fear not falling back asleep. I'll get out of bed to use the bathroom, have a little drink of water, pop a melatonin, and then slip back under the covers and have a finger-induced orgasm. If everything goes as planned, I'll soon be back to sleep.

I do this when I wake up too early and fear not falling back asleep. I'll get out of bed to use the bathroom, have a little drink of water, pop a melatonin, and then slip back under the covers and have a finger-induced orgasm. If everything goes as planned, I'll soon be back to sleep.
Did the same thing this morning lol!

Back