My lil thread returns ... anew!

Just my wish:
However I do wish that you would replicate the famous Farrah Faucet poster picture.. You know.. the one in the Red one piece swimsuit all of us old guys hanging on our wall..

Mesh is the new black ...

t7V0Qrf.jpg
Oh my word! Those legs really do go on for miles and miles don't they? But to where do they lead, the unwary traveller? As for that pesky 'Firecracker' logo, who left that there?!

I’m sure I speak for all your fans when I say “we’d love that!!”
I guess I’ll take your word for it :)

Everything you do is Magical 💞
I wish!!! lol

Just my wish:
However I do wish that you would replicate the famous Farrah Faucet poster picture.. You know.. the one in the Red one piece swimsuit all of us old guys hanging on our wall..
I’m not sure I have a red swimsuit any more - I’ll have to check once summertime finally arrives!

Yes one from behind would be perfect.
Maybe soooooooon ;)

Oh my word! Those legs really do go on for miles and miles don't they? But to where do they lead, the unwary traveller? As for that pesky 'Firecracker' logo, who left that there?!
That “Firecracker” thing is always getting in the way, isn’t it?! ;)

When you're making sure it looks ok from every angle ...

z8bmWpV.jpg
Can I have that job....I promise I'll do very comprehensive inspections of every inch of the material. I will even stop and make sure certain areas taste as good as they look.

I’m 100% sure you look amazing from every conceivable angle.
Awww thank you sweetie!

Can I have that job....I promise I'll do very comprehensive inspections of every inch of the material. I will even stop and make sure certain areas taste as good as they look.
I do like how thorough you'd be ... ;)

Looks ok.. to me
Just ok? Hmmmm ... maybe I should try another outfit then!

There is no doubt that you look stunning from every angle
Thank you!!!

Pink perfection 😍💖
Hardly perfect but I'm glad you think so!!

Looks okay ?????????????
Looks way off the charts sexy to me !!!!!

Oh wait now !!!!
I think I see a slight blemish on that right inner thigh..
Need a close up to make sure though
:kiss:
:devilish:

When you're making sure it looks ok from every angle ...

z8bmWpV.jpg
You always look great from any angle and look even better at a right angle. Now if you'd just bend over so I can better admire the, uh, view. 😈

Back