My lil thread returns ... anew!

K, that’s actually kinda hot …

What do you want to talk about? :)

Sounds like you need a lot of personal attention!

Bed rest for you! ;)
The rain beats down on the windows of the mostly empty hospital. The lone in-patient in the recovery ward glances up as the nurse enters to make her only check. Continuing his flirty banter, the patient says, “my goodness you have beautiful eyes.” The nurse, responding out of titillation, purrs, “that’s not even my best feature.” They share the adrenaline rush of immediate arousal. Her face flushed and their eyes locked, the nurse closes the door with a click, and lifts her scrub top off revealing heavy breasts strapped into a stripper novelty top. She hooks her thumbs into the elastic waistband and slides her bottoms to her knees. The AC hums and pushes air across the room. The patient’s massive cock stirs. The metal door handle wedges in between her full ass cheeks as she steadies herself against it. Her gaze, almost predatory, descends to his hardening cock.

Sounds like a great combo! I have lots of outfits tho!

🎶 Head, shoulders, hips and toes … hips and toes… 🎶
(Not sure why that made me think of that song lol)

Never been!
Think I would like lounging on a boat deck much more than dangling by a cable off the back of one!!

Figured I should start out with a bang 🧨

Abracadabra!🪄
What type of outfits?

looking awesome there, and what a black friday bargain you make xx
Seems like it would be a great deal if you were looking for an accessory for the back of that motorcycle (I'd probably need some shoes tho ;)) 🏍️

Thank you for giving such a beautiful pic. You give a whole new meaning to 50% off. Now if I could only meet you and take the rest off.
Sometimes 50% off is just enough, don't ya think? ;)

Back