My lil thread returns ... anew!

ZXUcd6c.jpg
Good how is love to rip that dress off with me teeth then dive in and give your pussy a good tongue lashing.

Jealous that the material of that dress, gets to do, what I would love to do, but then, I guess you look so much better wearing it than you would with me wrapped tightly about you. Still a man can dream...
This shows your body off to perfection, and we all know just what a cracking body you have!
T.

Love that color
Thank you! I liked it too :)

Damn you look amazing
Awww thank you so much for saying!

Spectacular!!
Grazie!
(Thought I'd change it up lol)

God how I'd love to rip that dress off with my teeth then dive in and give your pussy a good tongue lashing.
A man with a plan ;)

Jealous that the material of that dress gets to do what I would love to do, but then I guess you look so much better wearing it than you would with me wrapped tightly about you. Still a man can dream...
This shows your body off to perfection, and we all know just what a cracking body you have!
T.
I mean, I don't know: Might be more comfortable with you wrapped around me!

Dayum woman, you must be about 6 feet tall in those things. Lovely stems!
Actually think just a bit over 6' in those heels!! :)

Wow, that's a great barely there outfit. Super fun for some playtime!
It was DEF super fun :) ;)

Wow Firecracker! I do believe I can see a nipple peeking out. 😍
Oh my goodness, the dress was soooooo sheer! Like, if those sequins weren't in just the right spots ...

How about just the heels?? 🤪
What about just heels and socks? ;) :)

Damn, that is pure sex. I thought I wanted to see the pink one. Little did I know what else was in store of us.
I thought the pink one was more like Barbie cute than eye-catching sexy like this one :)
You should thank @smtst5 for asking to see this one! :)

Now things are getting hard......perfect for enjoying looking at your body. It kind of looks like it's painted on you.I want to see the back side of this one for sure 🔥
I'll find one of the back and post that soon for you :)

You have such an amazing body.😻😻😻
Thank you!!!

This one? ;)

rfsL6Ac.jpg
This pose have your legs stand out which is sexy plus your breast seem bigger than I thought with the over flow in this dress with a body like yours we look forward to you modeling the rest of the choices and the back of each one would be a bonus and quite lovely I bet

Oh my goodness, the dress was soooooo sheer! Like, if those sequins weren't in just the right spots ...

What about just heels and socks? ;) :)

I thought the pink one was more like Barbie cute than eye-catching sexy like this one :)
You should thank @smtst5 for asking to see this one! :)

I'll find one of the back and post that soon for you :)

Thank you!!!
Sheer in all the right places. Love the how it looks like your tits are just about to fall out but not quite.

This pose have your legs stand out which is sexy plus your breast seem bigger than I thought with the over flow in this dress with a body like yours we look forward to you modeling the rest of the choices and the back of each one would be a bonus and quite lovely I bet
These heels greatly helped my legs look longer and this dress DEF helped make my breasts look bigger (it’s amazing what the cut of a dress can do)!

Sheer in all the right places. Love the how it looks like your tits are just about to fall out but not quite.
No, they were definitely about to fall out! Lol
This dress oddly provided some amazing support but there just wasn’t enough fabric to cover everything (which I’m sure nobody really considers an issue lol)

Yes that’s the one. ❤️
Wellllll, do you like it? :)

That is a beautiful shot. Love that dress!
Thank you! I think this one was my fave! :)

Love it! Skin tight & lots of side boob! 🔥🔥🔥
I’m glad you like it! There was quite a bit of adjusting going on lol

Last edited:
These heels greatly helped my legs look longer and this dress DEF helped make my breasts look bigger (it’s amazing what the cut of a dress can do)!

No, they were definitely about to fall out! Lol
This dress oddly provided some amazing support but there just wasn’t enough fabric to cover everything (which I’m sure nobody really considers an issue lol)

Wellllll, do you like it? :)

Thank you! I think this one was my fave! :)
I would love to see them on video falling out. 😍🍆

Back