My lil thread returns ... anew!

This one? ;)

rfsL6Ac.jpg
I knew that would look stunning on you.. And the fact that each almost shows too much is such a huge tease.. Love this one for sure !! Also perfect shoes to match of course..

The white one :)

vPfW9At.jpg
You obviously look sexy in anything.. But to be honest.. I like the others better so far.. Too plain for me.. I realize you have sexy side boob in that one.. But my dear.. You have sexy everything that the others showed of way better.. In my opinion of course.. Color on you is soooooo sexy !!

You obviously look sexy in anything.. But to be honest.. I like the others better so far.. Too plain for me.. I realize you have sexy side boob in that one.. But my dear.. You have sexy everything that the others showed of way better.. In my opinion of course.. Color on you is soooooo sexy !!
Sorry you don't like this one as much!

Mmmmmm the perfect outfit for tit jobs.Amazing fit on your body from down the waist.Too bad that the pics are in a low resolution.I would like to zoom a little on them
Well, I don't have a boob job, so I guess you don't like this one from the waist up? lol

Sexy side boob !!
Just a lil hint! :)

Wow, so I think we can all agree, from now on, we just need you to model all of them for us. They all look so much better on you than the bed (maybe the floor would be better)
I did try them all on and really liked them a lot ... but they were more comfortable laying on the bed than wrapped around me :) ;)

Wow so sexy can see nipples
Just barely tho ;) ...

I like this one a lot! You look good enough to eat! ;)
Yummy, yummy - thank you!! :)

Yeow. Now that is a sizzling hot shot. That dress is just begging to fall off and pool on the floor around those heels. :)
It def needed some lil tugs to get it down ... if you're up for helping! :)

You would certainly be a distraction if you were that dress.😻😻😻😻😻
Awwww thank youuuuuuu!

Well, I don't have a boob job, so I guess you don't like this one from the waist up? lol
No I didn't mean having a tit job on your tits in a medical way.English are not my native language so I thought that's how you call it.......I had a tit fuck in mind with an amazing happy ending all over your amazing tits,so this outfit is perfect for that.Just easily take down the upper part to free them and heaven is there ;)

Fantastic FC. 😍
Thank you sweetie!!!!

No I didn't mean having a tit job on your tits in a medical way.English are not my native language so I thought that's how you call it.......I had a tit fuck in mind with an amazing happy ending all over your amazing tits,so this outfit is perfect for that.Just easily take down the upper part to free them and heaven is there ;)
Ahhhh, well that is a much better description! You're the sweetest for taking the time to explain :)

Heaven isn't too far away ... (which is also a classic song if you want to Google it!)

I did try them all on and really liked them a lot ... but they were more comfortable laying on the bed than wrapped around me :) ;)
That makes me wish to be 2 things, to be a fly on the wall that day, and to be the one wrapped around you.

I'd be more that happy to give that dress a few tugs! I'm sure there is a point of resistance where, when we reach it, it all cascades down across your body. :)

<---Visualizing

Back