My wife did it again!!

Yes she was still fucking one of her coworkers when she met he current boyfriend. She has recently confessed she still has the hots for her former GM. She has his contacts. But has yet to take the plunge. Personally, I’d be all for taking another lover.
Why not have a fun office party with just her as the only female present

It would give "Taco Tuesdays" new meaning.

Wife-sharing Wednesdays? Thrusting Thursdays? Fucking Fridays? Screwher Saturdays? Sucking Sundays? Moaning Mondays?

Would once a week be too frequent? Every other?
You’re really onto something here. I’m thinking Sunday evenings are perfect. The weekend is winding down and there’s not much going on. And Greg’s cock balls deep in my wife’s pussy is the best way to wrap it up.

Why not have a fun office party with just her as the only female present
That’s sounds like a great idea. At the end of the last day before Christmas break. Everybody has left but my wife and four of her male coworkers. She starts to get flirty with a couple of them. And soon enough they're stripping her naked. Then an all out fuck fest begins.

Yes she was still fucking one of her coworkers when she met he current boyfriend. She has recently confessed she still has the hots for her former GM. She has his contacts. But has yet to take the plunge. Personally, I’d be all for taking another lover.
Have you told her? I’m sure she would be more than willing to take on another.

You’re really onto something here. I’m thinking Sunday evenings are perfect. The weekend is winding down and there’s not much going on. And Greg’s cock balls deep in my wife’s pussy is the best way to wrap it up.
Yeah, Sunday would be ideal... during the week, work fills up time and thoughts. Sunday would leave you (and her) in anticipation all weekend. If you or she had nothing else planned for the weekend, it'd leave time to shop for new lingerie or a new outfit for Sunday night... plenty of time for teasing torturous date prep.

You've mentioned that the three of you often have some idle chit chat when Greg arrives. Have you ever extended that and had him join you for a meal at home or out at a restaurant? Or gone to the movies? Or watched a movie at home on the couch?

I like that scenario... sitting on the couch, lights dim, watching a movie. She's in the middle. There's some idle touching, cuddling, fondling and eventually some kissing. You don't want to lean over to look, but, in the dim lights, you're only MOSTLY sure that that sound is her giving him a handjob.

You should probably pick a movie that you yourself want to see since odds are they will miss a few scenes in the middle and then probably not make it all the way through the end.

*Update*

Happy Friday! Looks like we’re getting the weekend off to a great start. When I got home from work I was expecting a quiet evening watching the game. But when I got home, my amazing Missus told me that Greg is coming over tonight!

So Mrs. Screwher is up in the shower right getting thatvsexy body ready for him! And of course I’ve got that familiar nice feeling in my midsection. I’ll update when I get something.

*Update*

Greg is here now. They had their first session. And as per usual I’m back in the living room. Naked on the couch and stroking my throbbing cock having just watched them getting naked and nasty.

After some usual small talk, Mrs. Screwher and Greg made their way up to the bedroom. Normally I’ll give them a good 5 - 10 mins alone before I join them them to watch. Give them their privacy to get going. But I gave them only a coupe minutes this time. In the bedroom, my wife was laying on our bed. She was clad in only one of my T-shirts and panties. Greg was taking his clothes off. Once he was naked his cock was getting hard and he joined her on the bed. They made out a bit. He pulled the shirt up and worked on her nipples. Slid his hand into her panties. It was clear he was fingering her. She stroked his cock getting it fully erect. Then he pulled off her panties. Her pussy was bare, just as he likes it. He started to lick her. Greg knows her pussy quitevwell and had her moaning. Soon enough my wife came!

Mrs. Screwher’s pussy is wet. Greg’s cock is hard. So it was time. He got between her legs and slid his cock into her! Oh god! There really isn’t anything hotter than watching him fuck my wife! I’ve seen it numerous times now and it’s still not getting old. His body tensed and jet out a big grunt as he came in my wife.

So it’s their time now. I don’t know how long he’s going to be here. It is getting kind of late now. But I don’t care. Hopefully by now Greg hasbhis cock in her cunt again!

*Update*

There’s movement upstairs now. I don’t know what’s going on as I do this. It’s late here now so I’m thinking my wife will be down here soon to tell me Greg is spending the night. I’m good with that.

*Update*

It’s amazing nights like this are the reason we are in the lifestyle. And why it works so well for us.

Surprisingly, Mrs. Screwher and Greg came down together. Even though it was late, they decided that he was going home. Ok, sounds good. That means I’m getting some pussy. They said Good night. Just a simple kiss. Then I had my wife to myself. She was clad in only the T shirt. I pulled that off her. She looked so fucking sexy. Seen her naked thousands of times over the years. But that body always looks even better after her boyfriend has enjoyed it. I kissed her up and down her naked body! Then we adjourned upstairs.

I tore my own clothes off. My sexy wifey now laying in our bed but this time waiting for me. When we have our reclaiming sex we don’t have much for foreplay. She had two sessions of that with Greg. And I’m ready to go. I got on my wife and slid my cock into her. “Tell me fucked you again.” I knew he did but wanted to hear her say it.
“Yes, he fucked me again.” I prodded her on how. She told me “Just like this. Then he fucked me from behind.”:Meaning he turned her on all fours and screwed her doggy. For the rest of our session I got her to use Greg’s name. She knows how much that drives me crazy. I exploded in her pussy!

So my wifey is now sleeping off her hot night. This update has me hard again. I’m slowing stroking again.

*Update*

It’s happening tonight! Mrs. Screwher just spoke to Greg. He wants to drop by tonight. Of course we accepted. I’m thinking he wants to get some pussy in before the big day. Can’t say I blame him. Don’t know when he’s getting here. The sooner, the better! I’m getting excited already!

I’ll update when I have something.

*Update*

Tonight was a no go after all. Unfortunately Greg couldn’t make it by after all. I’m bummed out but it happens. But tonight wasn’t a total loss. We had our engines revving in anticipation of an evening of Mrs. Screwher and Greg sucking and fucking. So we put our bed to good use.

The whole time I’m sure my wife was wishing it was Greg screwing her. And the whole time I know I was wishing it was Greg screwing her.

*Update*

Greg will be here shortly. Mrs. Screwher is up taking a shower in preparation for her evening. I’m going to head up and hold a towel out for her. I see her naked all the time. But there’s something so tantalizing about her naked body right before she shares it with another man. Not to mention herpussy will be freshly shaved. Just like Greg likes it.

*Update*

Greg is here now and upstairs alone in the bedroom with theMissus. I’m thinking they’re starting up for Round Two right about now. This is their private time now as once again I watched their first session. And now I’m back in the living room.

Mrs. Screwher was clad in only one of my T-shirts again and fresh panties. It wasn’t long before Greg was hustling my wife up to the bedroom. Being a week night, I guess he figured there was no time time to spare. I agree. I’m happy where they are in their relationship. Here’s just here for sex. I followed them up right away. They got to work right away. She took off the shirt nd he started removing his clothes. They made out a bit standing in front of the bed. My wife then laid out on the bed. He turned his attention to his clothes. Greg then gripped her panties and pulled them off! She then spread her legs for him. He got into position and slid his cock into her.

There wasn’t anything in the way of oral. I’m thinking they want to get the first session in right away, knowing I’m going to give them privacy and time is an issue tonight.

So here I am once again. Slowing stroking my cock on the living room couch as Greg fucks my wife again. I’ll again update ASAP.

Last edited:
Not an update here. But I want to throw something out here. It’s only a one day event so I didn’t want to start a new thread. So...

It’s New Years Eve! Whose sexy wifey is getting laid tonight. And I mean by another man.

Not an update here. But I want to throw something out here. It’s only a one day event so I didn’t want to start a new thread. So...

It’s New Years Eve! Whose sexy wifey is getting laid tonight. And I mean by another man.
My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. I've had cuckold fantasies for our entire marriage but she would never indulge in it at all. My pillow talk always gets shot down as she says she has no interest or any fantasies of her own. We went to the Toronto sex show at the convention center a few years ago and finally admitted her fantasy as wanting to be with another man with a bigger cock and said during a rare hot moment that she wishes I was bigger. That fueled my fantasy even more and then it was over, no more fantasy talk.

She's had a male friend she talked to regularly but again she wasn't interested. A new single neighbor moved in and I tried again and nothing. She wasn't interested and we're just friends.
Then this past summer she reconnected with a couple of girlfriends from her public school days and the hosts husband had a male friend over that she new from high school and they hit it off. They became Facebook friends and have chatted since.
In July we went to s big backyard bbq and he was there. My wife and him (he's divorced) spent almost the entire time together. It really aroused me but again later no pillow talk.

In August I was diagnosed with cancer which I caught early but it has seriously taken a toll on our sex life. We haven't had any type of sex since late August. I know she's been talking to him and he asked her out for New Years eve but at first she said no. After a couple of lengthy discussions and me bringing up her fantasies and telling her mine deeper she agreed to go.
After our two nights of talks we actually did some pillow talk. Her reason for not indulging before was she thought I'd get mad and cause a stink.

I performed oral on her and once excited she opened up more. I got two handjobs. That's been our sex life since August. I told her that she should go for it and a long story short she kinda agreed.
She bought a new sexy dress and packed an overnight bag. He picked her up without me seeing him at 5:30pm yesterday to take her to dinner, then to a big party. She still was playing it by ear whether or not she'd go back to his place to spend the night.

Things went well over dinner as she texted me. She then texted me again saying the party was great and she's having a blast and sent a picture of them together. It really aroused me and I masturbated.
Then at 12:30 am she phoned me telling wishing me a happy new year. She asked how I was doing and I told her I've never been so aroused. She asked if I was OK with her spending the night with him and of course I was. After reassuring her I was she said she'd see me tomorrow.

At 10am she phoned asking if it was OK if they went to brunch and I said yes. She wouldn't say much other than she had an incredible night and would tell me later. It's now 1:25pm and she's still out and I can't tell you how turned on I've been since she left.
Erections have been rare for me going through treatments but the past few days I've had no problems.

My stomach has been all over the place in a good aroused way. Finally after forever my wife has been with another man and my cuckold fantasy has come true. It sucks that my health issues are what they are but without them this wouldn't of happened.
I'm not worried about my marriage as it's secure. I don't know if this is a one off or they'll continue as I had mentioned that he can take care of her sexually until I get back to myself which is still aways away. This waiting is both exciting and nerve racking, but in a good way.

*Update*

Greg will be here shortly. Mrs. Screwher is up taking a shower in preparation for her evening. I’m going to head up and hold a towel out for her. I see her naked all the time. But there’s something so tantalizing about her naked body right before she shares it with another man. Not to mention herpussy will be freshly shaved. Just like Greg likes it.

Any new updates?

Any fun on New Year's? I've always thought the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing at midnight had some erotic potential. The extrovert wife getting kissed by another man right in front of her husband. The hotwife kissing her BF in front of her husband... and perhaps friends/family who are in the dark about the hotwife situation. The wife sending a little "message" to a man by slipping in a little tongue during an otherwise "innocent" New Year Kiss... maybe right in front of his wife. I know it's small potatoes for YOU, but some of us are still trying to get that first spark going. :)

And of course, there's the start of a new year when you might be able to say "My wife has had sex with two different men this year... but not me yet."

My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. I've had cuckold fantasies for our entire marriage but she would never indulge in it at all. My pillow talk always gets shot down as she says she has no interest or any fantasies of her own. We went to the Toronto sex show at the convention center a few years ago and finally admitted her fantasy as wanting to be with another man with a bigger cock and said during a rare hot moment that she wishes I was bigger. That fueled my fantasy even more and then it was over, no more fantasy talk.

She's had a male friend she talked to regularly but again she wasn't interested. A new single neighbor moved in and I tried again and nothing. She wasn't interested and we're just friends.
Then this past summer she reconnected with a couple of girlfriends from her public school days and the hosts husband had a male friend over that she new from high school and they hit it off. They became Facebook friends and have chatted since.
In July we went to s big backyard bbq and he was there. My wife and him (he's divorced) spent almost the entire time together. It really aroused me but again later no pillow talk.

In August I was diagnosed with cancer which I caught early but it has seriously taken a toll on our sex life. We haven't had any type of sex since late August. I know she's been talking to him and he asked her out for New Years eve but at first she said no. After a couple of lengthy discussions and me bringing up her fantasies and telling her mine deeper she agreed to go.
After our two nights of talks we actually did some pillow talk. Her reason for not indulging before was she thought I'd get mad and cause a stink.

I performed oral on her and once excited she opened up more. I got two handjobs. That's been our sex life since August. I told her that she should go for it and a long story short she kinda agreed.
She bought a new sexy dress and packed an overnight bag. He picked her up without me seeing him at 5:30pm yesterday to take her to dinner, then to a big party. She still was playing it by ear whether or not she'd go back to his place to spend the night.

Things went well over dinner as she texted me. She then texted me again saying the party was great and she's having a blast and sent a picture of them together. It really aroused me and I masturbated.
Then at 12:30 am she phoned me telling wishing me a happy new year. She asked how I was doing and I told her I've never been so aroused. She asked if I was OK with her spending the night with him and of course I was. After reassuring her I was she said she'd see me tomorrow.

At 10am she phoned asking if it was OK if they went to brunch and I said yes. She wouldn't say much other than she had an incredible night and would tell me later. It's now 1:25pm and she's still out and I can't tell you how turned on I've been since she left.
Erections have been rare for me going through treatments but the past few days I've had no problems.

My stomach has been all over the place in a good aroused way. Finally after forever my wife has been with another man and my cuckold fantasy has come true. It sucks that my health issues are what they are but without them this wouldn't of happened.
I'm not worried about my marriage as it's secure. I don't know if this is a one off or they'll continue as I had mentioned that he can take care of her sexually until I get back to myself which is still aways away. This waiting is both exciting and nerve racking, but in a good way.
That sounds great. Hopefully you will keep us updated. I'd love to chat if you want. I'd like to hear more

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher and I just had quite a work out on the bedroom mattress. This afternoon we we out and about running errands and having a nice lunch together. While we were out, Greg contacted her. They had a quick chat and then they arranged for him to come “visit us” later this evening.

Shortly after we got home I found myself initiating sex with her. Generally, when they’ve made these arrangements Im not looking for sex. Despite being horny, I like the idea of the next cock in her pussy to be Greg’s. But it was different this time. We found ourselves pulling off our clothes and running up to the bedroom.

Mrs. Screwher is in shower. And is going to rest up for Greg this evening. It’s been a fantastic Sunday so far. And is only going to get better.

*Update*

First off, my apologies for not properly following up with regard to Greg’s last visit. I’ll be sure to get something updated for tonight. Because...

Greg’s going to be “visiting” us again tonight!

*Update*

Greg is on his way. Mrs. Screwher and I are ready and eagerly awaiting his arrival. My sweet wifey is showered, pussy shaved bare. She again is dressed in fresh bra and panties. We’re enjoying a cup of coffee together.

My cock is straining in my pants.

*Update*

Greg is on his way. Mrs. Screwher and I are ready and eagerly awaiting his arrival. My sweet wifey is showered, pussy shaved bare. She again is dressed in fresh bra and panties. We’re enjoying a cup of coffee together.

My cock is straining in my pants.

AAaaaaaand? You can't just leave us hanging like this! :)

I know it's getting old hat for YOU, but for those of us who are following along hoping for some scraps (stories)... we can't get enough.

AAaaaaaand? You can't just leave us hanging like this! :)

I know it's getting old hat for YOU, but for those of us who are following along hoping for some scraps (stories)... we can't get enough.
My apologies and thank you for your continued interest in our adventures together.

I wouldn’t say it’s getting old hat, per say. But right now it is getting a bit samey. If that’s a word. And besides, after Greg’s visits our sex life goes into overdrive. We can’t keep our hands off each other. Much like our first year of dating. But I’ll try to give a proper update. Especially if Greg comes knocking this weekend.

Back